Effective August 1, 2015, several important changes will be made to the Oracle Open Market Model ("OMM") Global Policies. These changes are being made to standardize the Policies worldwide and recognize partners for bringing business to Oracle. Details of these changes will be published in the OMM Policy effective August 1, 2015.
Highlights of some of these changes are summarized as follows:
– Partners are now required to request their OMM fee payment via the Oracle Partner Store (OPS) within 180 days of deal close. Please note this does not apply to OPN IP Registration Rebates.
– As announced June 22, 2015, partners can submit product and opportunity updates to their existing approved resale registrations via the Oracle Partner Store (OPS) at any time during the sales cycle.
– In LAD and JAPAC, the Value-based Project Registration (VPR) initiative will be available. Dates to be announced.
– In the U.S., partners can now submit deal registrations for private utilities customers and private healthcare customers. Healthcare customer registration available for resale only and requires special validation by the partner.
– Across all regions, North America, EMEA, Latin America, Japan, and Asia Pacific, the Co-Sell Initiative is no longer open to transactions with any public sector entity.
Scheduled OMM Training will provide further information about these policy updates. Partners are requested to contact their regional OMM team alias with questions regarding this notice or Oracle's OMM Global Policies.
• EMEA - email@example.com
• NAS – dealregistration-nas_US@oracle.com
• APAC - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Japan - email@example.com
• LAD - firstname.lastname@example.org