Oracle Hardware Systems
The Extreme Performance Tour
Systems Marketing, Oracle EMEA
The Extreme Performance Tour is coming to a city near you! Attend one of these events, running across the EMEA region until late March, to meet the Oracle Hardware Systems team, see the future of enterprise hardware and discover how you can get hold of it today.
Showcasing Oracle's Best of Breed and Engineered Systems, the tour demonstrates hardware systems that are pre-integrated to reduce the cost and complexity of IT infrastructure while increasing productivity and delivering extreme performance. Every partner can come along and gain a complete understanding of Oracle's hardware strategy and product roadmap straight from the horse's mouth! The Extreme Performance Tour is the ideal opportunity to hear all the business benefits of Oracle Hardware Systems directly from Oracle executives, witness extreme performance in action with global experts in the exhibition area, and network with Oracle's local and regional sales and marketing executives and systems engineers.
We would very much encourage partners to bring along their customers to the Extreme Performance Tour to learn for themselves how Oracle Hardware Systems would accelerate their own business innovation.
Let them see the performance in action, exchange ideas with Oracle experts and fully understand the opportunity to drive down costs, eliminate complexity and boost their productivity by simplifying and optimising their infrastructure.
What to expect
The Extreme Performance Tour is a two-stream event that offers unprecedented insights into Oracle's hardware strategy and roadmap, while also providing multiple learning tracks to enable partners and their customers to concentrate on topics closest to their own needs. The half-to-one-day events will help attendees to understand the quantifiable benefits that can be gained by planning their future infrastructure decisions around Oracle Hardware; Servers, Storage and Engineered Systems. Oracle's comprehensive approach delivers real business value that will give organisations the competitive edge they're seeking.
The focus will be on the role Oracle Hardware plays to ensure that both partners and customers are meeting today's needs as well as making sure they are positioned to address future business demands.
Each event will comprise executive speakers, VIP guest speakers, expert presentations, an extreme performance demonstration area, networking opportunities, access to Extreme Performance special resources, Extreme Performance social media participation (#oraclehardware), plus entertainment. Each event will also typically include three keynote presentations; two by Oracle executives and one delivered by an Oracle Hardware Systems customer or analyst. Distinct tracks will then enable partners and customers to concentrate on the areas that they are most committed to, whether that is uncovering the business value of SPARC Servers, delivering datacentre innovation through Oracle Solaris and Oracle Linux, understanding Enterprise Clouds, discovering Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic, optimising through Oracle Sun ZFS Storage Appliances, gaining an introduction to the Oracle Database Appliance or one of many other topics on offer in your city. A breakfast, lunch or break will also be arranged to take advantage of a C-level roundtable session.
The major benefit of coming along to the Extreme Performance Tour is for VPs, directors, architects and senior IT managers at Oracle partner and end-customer organisations to learn and understand more about the future of Oracle's unique enterprise hardware proposition from the people who know the most.
Oracle has one engineering team building best-of-breed horizontal and industry applications, middleware and database infrastructure optimised to run with our world class operating systems, virtualisation, servers, storage and full stack management tools. This approach breaks down traditional interoperability and performance barriers to help customers simplify their IT infrastructure, which reduces costs and increases productivity.
On the Extreme Performance Tour, partners and customers will learn why it is only Oracle that can innovate and optimise at every layer of the stack from applications to disk, dramatically simplifying datacentre operations, driving lower costs and accelerating business innovation. But it will also be possible to focus on distinct products that could make a significant difference for individual attendees.
Experts will be on hand to share the very latest information about:
- Oracle's SPARC Superclusters: the latest Engineered Systems from Oracle, delivering radically improved performance, faster deployment and greatly reduced operational costs for mixed database and enterprise application consolidation
- Oracle's SPARC T4 servers: with the newly developed T4 processor and Oracle Solaris providing up to five times the single threaded performance and better overall system throughput for expanded application versatility
- Oracle Database Appliance: a new way to take advantage of the world's most popular database, Oracle Database 11g, in a single, easy-to-deploy and manage system. It's a complete package engineered to deliver simple, reliable and affordable database services to small and medium size businesses and departmental systems. All hardware and software components are supported together and offer customers unique pay-as-you-grow software licensing to quickly scale from two to 24 processor cores without incurring the costs and downtime usually associated with hardware upgrades
- Oracle Exalogic: the world's only integrated cloud machine, featuring server hardware and middleware software engineered together for maximum performance with minimum set-up and operational cost
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine: the only database machine that provides extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) applications, making it the ideal platform for consolidating onto grids or private clouds. It is a complete package of servers, storage, networking and software that is massively scalable, secure and redundant
- Oracle Sun ZFS Storage Appliances: providing enterprise-class NAS performance, price-performance, manageability and TCO by combining third-generation software with high-performance controllers, flash-based caches and disks
- Oracle Pillar Axiom Quality-of-Service: confidently consolidate storage for multiple applications into a single datacentre storage solution
- Oracle Solaris 11: delivering secure enterprise cloud deployments with the ability to run hundreds of virtual application with no overhead and co-engineered with other Oracle software products to provide the highest levels of security, manageability and performance
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c: Oracle's integrated enterprise IT management product, providing the industry's only complete, integrated and business-driven enterprise cloud management solution
- Oracle VM 3.0: the latest release of Oracle's server virtualisation and management solution, helping to move datacentres beyond server consolidation to improve application deployment and management.
Register today and ensure your place at the Extreme Performance Tour!
Extreme Performance Tour events are free to attend, but places are limited. To make sure that you don't miss out, please visit Oracle's Extreme Performance Tour website, select the city that you'd be interest in attending an event in, and then click on the 'Register Now' button for that city to secure your interest. Each individual city page also contains more in-depth information about your local event, including logistics, agenda and maybe even a preview of VIP guest speakers.
Back to the welcome page