Tuesday Apr 22, 2014
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Marc Schumacher on Oct 30, 2012
Running into a Java out of memory error, it is very common behaviour in the field that the Java heap size will be increased. While this might help to solve a heap space out of memory error, it might not help to fix an out of memory error for the Thread Local Area (TLA). Increasing the available heap space from 1 GB to 16 GB might not even help in this situation.
Wednesday Nov 16, 2011
By User809526-Oracle on Nov 16, 2011
If your connection to the smartview provider is very slow, because the login part takes a long time (user directory slowness, ...), consider adding on the desktop side a Windows parameter:
to avoid being prompted over and over again for username/password
This is an addition to the support doc id: "Smart View 22.214.171.124 Keeps Prompting For Username And Password For Financial Management Provider [ID 1353294.1]"
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: ahmed awan]
Popular Whitepaper Downloads
- EPM 11.1.2.x - Populating Today’s Date in Planning/PBCS with a Business Rule
- EPM 11.1.2.x Essbase - DATAEXPORT calc command and CALCLOCKBLOCK/LOCKBLOCK
- Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) Considerations within Hyperion Planning
- Financial Management 126.96.36.199
- EPM 11.1.2.x - Binding Host Name to have Essbase bind only to the IP address
- Essbase BSO Parallel Calculation and Calculator Cache
- OBIEE 11.1.1 - Tuning Guide Script v1
- Adding trim functions to the column expressions in ODI
- EPM 188.8.131.52.500 - Enable HFM Thin Driver on Exalytics server
- Getting started with Weblogic Scripting Tool for OBI