Tuesday Apr 22, 2014
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Marc Schumacher on Oct 30, 2012
Running into a Java out of memory error, it is very common behaviour in the field that the Java heap size will be increased. While this might help to solve a heap space out of memory error, it might not help to fix an out of memory error for the Thread Local Area (TLA). Increasing the available heap space from 1 GB to 16 GB might not even help in this situation.
Wednesday Nov 16, 2011
By User809526-Oracle on Nov 16, 2011
If your connection to the smartview provider is very slow, because the login part takes a long time (user directory slowness, ...), consider adding on the desktop side a Windows parameter:
to avoid being prompted over and over again for username/password
This is an addition to the support doc id: "Smart View 188.8.131.52 Keeps Prompting For Username And Password For Financial Management Provider [ID 1353294.1]"
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: ahmed awan]
Popular Whitepaper Downloads
- OBIEE 12c: Increasing the Node Manager JAVA Heap Size
- OBIEE 12c: Remove Init block users from the catalog
- OBIEE 12c: How to Revoke/Grant Data Visualizations Permissions using WLST
- Configuring BI 12c with IIS 8.5
- OBIEE 12c: External Subject Area Cache Configuration
- OBIEE 12c: User's group and application role are not applied
- What you need to know on OBIEE 12c for a successful upgrade
- How to display images in BICS
- EPM 11.1.2.x - Populating Today’s Date in Planning/PBCS with a Business Rule
- EPM 11.1.2.x Essbase - DATAEXPORT calc command and CALCLOCKBLOCK/LOCKBLOCK