Friday Feb 06, 2015
Tuesday Dec 11, 2012
By Marc Schumacher on Dec 11, 2012
This is the third post on Oracle EPM System Architecture. It will cover all Financial Performance Management Applications, namely Financial Management, Essbase Analytics Link, Planning, Profitability and Cost Management, Strategic Finance and Disclosure Management. Please be aware of the fact that I also updated the previous posts on Foundation and Reporting and Analysis based on the feedback I got so far.
Friday Nov 16, 2012
By Marc Schumacher on Nov 16, 2012
This is a revised post on Reporting and Analysis. Beside the discussion of the Reporting and Analysis core component, which was part of the original post, the reporting tools WebAnalysis, Financial Reporting and Interactive Reporting, have been added to this article.[Read More]
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
By Marc Schumacher on Nov 13, 2012
This post is the first of a series that is going to describe the EPM System architecture per component. During the following weeks a couple of follow up posts will describe each component. Shared Services, EPMA and Calculation Manager architecture are covered by this post.[Read More]
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: Ahmed Awan] Please note the CEAL blog posts are for information and demonstration purposes only and are not official documentation or supported by Oracle Support.
Popular Whitepaper Downloads
- EPM 11.1.2.x – Planning/PBCS Best Practices for BSO Business Rule Optimisation
- OBIEE 12c: Integrating BI 12c with HFM
- OBIEE 12c: Creating a Custom Layer in MapViewer for use with VA
- OBIEE12c: Best Practices Guide for Infrastructure Tuning Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c (12.2.1)
- OBIEE 12c: Increasing the Node Manager JAVA Heap Size
- OBIEE 12c: Remove Init block users from the catalog
- OBIEE 12c: How to Revoke/Grant Data Visualizations Permissions using WLST
- Configuring BI 12c with IIS 8.5
- OBIEE 12c: External Subject Area Cache Configuration
- OBIEE 12c: User's group and application role are not applied