OBIEE 11.1.1 - How to capture Console logs in iPhone
By Ahmed Awan-Oracle on Feb 28, 2012
To troubleshoot authenication issues etc in Oracle BI Mobile application, here are the basic steps to trace / get the Console Logs:
1. Download and setup iPhone Configuration Utility - Available from developer.apple.com
2. Connect device to computer.
3. Start iPhone Configuration Utility.
4. Go-to Console tab and Clear Console Output.
5. Launch Oracle BI Mobile application.
6. Set Console Logging “ON” .
7 Capture console output in Config Utility i.e. Save Console As...