OBIEE 11.1.1 - How to capture Console logs in iPhone
By Ahmed Awan on Feb 28, 2012
To troubleshoot authenication issues etc in Oracle BI Mobile application, here are the basic steps to trace / get the Console Logs:
1. Download and setup iPhone Configuration Utility - Available from developer.apple.com
2. Connect device to computer.
3. Start iPhone Configuration Utility.
4. Go-to Console tab and Clear Console Output.
5. Launch Oracle BI Mobile application.
6. Set Console Logging “ON” .
7 Capture console output in Config Utility i.e. Save Console As...