Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Wednesday Sep 04, 2013
By Jane Story on Sep 04, 2013
ODL (Oracle Diagnostic Logging) information is recorded for both the Essbase agent and the Essbase application server. The level of the logging that is recorded can be amended if required.
These are the 2 ODL logs for Essbase:
- EssbaseAgentODLLogger is for the Essbase agent. This writes to the ESSBASE_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase
- DefSvrLogger is for the Essbase application server (ESSSVR). This writes to the <appname>_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase/app/<appname>
The level of logging for these Essbase ODL logs is controlled by the logging.xml file.
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: ahmed awan]
Popular Whitepaper Downloads
- Financial Management 188.8.131.52
- EPM 11.1.2.x - Binding Host Name to have Essbase bind only to the IP address
- Essbase BSO Parallel Calculation and Calculator Cache
- OBIEE 11.1.1 - Tuning Guide Script v1
- Adding trim functions to the column expressions in ODI
- EPM 184.108.40.206.500 - Enable HFM Thin Driver on Exlaytics server
- Getting started with Weblogic Scripting Tool for OBI
- Exalytics OVM 3.2.x - Increase Send Queue Length (txqueuelen) for VM guest (DomU) VIF
- Using the @CURRMBR Function
- Configuring OBIEE 220.127.116.11.x with Full End to End SSL