Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Wednesday Sep 04, 2013
By Jane Story-Oracle on Sep 04, 2013
ODL (Oracle Diagnostic Logging) information is recorded for both the Essbase agent and the Essbase application server. The level of the logging that is recorded can be amended if required.
These are the 2 ODL logs for Essbase:
- EssbaseAgentODLLogger is for the Essbase agent. This writes to the ESSBASE_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase
- DefSvrLogger is for the Essbase application server (ESSSVR). This writes to the <appname>_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase/app/<appname>
The level of logging for these Essbase ODL logs is controlled by the logging.xml file.
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: ahmed awan]
Popular Whitepaper Downloads
- OBIEE 12c: Increasing the Node Manager JAVA Heap Size
- OBIEE 12c: Remove Init block users from the catalog
- OBIEE 12c: How to Revoke/Grant Data Visualizations Permissions using WLST
- Configuring BI 12c with IIS 8.5
- OBIEE 12c: External Subject Area Cache Configuration
- OBIEE 12c: User's group and application role are not applied
- What you need to know on OBIEE 12c for a successful upgrade
- How to display images in BICS
- EPM 11.1.2.x - Populating Today’s Date in Planning/PBCS with a Business Rule
- EPM 11.1.2.x Essbase - DATAEXPORT calc command and CALCLOCKBLOCK/LOCKBLOCK