- OBIEE 11.1.1 - Advanced Usage of nqcmd command
- BI Checks with WLST - Enable debug, login and parse logs - Part 3
- OBIEE 11.1.1 - Tuning Guide Whitepaper - update available
- BI Check with WLST - SQL Datasources part 2
- BI Check with WLST - Providers and Technical users part 1
- Essbase 11.1.2.x - Web Launched EAS Console jnlp
- OBIEE 11.1.1: Load Testing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11g Using Oracle Load Testing (OLT) 12.x
- Calculations Using Dates Stored in Planning
- EPM Infrastructure Tuning Guide v22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199
Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Wednesday Sep 04, 2013
By Jane Story on Sep 04, 2013
ODL (Oracle Diagnostic Logging) information is recorded for both the Essbase agent and the Essbase application server. The level of the logging that is recorded can be amended if required.
These are the 2 ODL logs for Essbase:
- EssbaseAgentODLLogger is for the Essbase agent. This writes to the ESSBASE_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase
- DefSvrLogger is for the Essbase application server (ESSSVR). This writes to the <appname>_ODL.log in MIDDLEWARE_HOME/user_projects/epmsystem1/diagnostics/logs/Essbase/Essbase/app/<appname>
The level of logging for these Essbase ODL logs is controlled by the logging.xml file.
A blog focused on Tips & Tricks about Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Oracle Exalytics and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products.
[Blog Admin: ahmed awan]