Friday Jul 12, 2013
Monday Jun 11, 2012
Wednesday Mar 14, 2012
By Prakash Yamuna on Mar 14, 2012
Here is another How-To that provides detailed instructions for How To perform role based authorization for a SOA Composite app.These are fairly large documents since I am providing a detailed step by step instructions. If you are familiar with some or all of the technologies - you can jump around the How-To to the relevant sections.
In many cases the How-To's may have typos and other mistakes - please let me know if you see any issues in the How-To and I will try and fix them.
In this blog I will discuss mainly features supported by Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM).
- Newbie to SOA/OWSM
- How To - Videos!!
- How To - Identity Propagation for REST using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - Securing REST clients using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - Securing REST services using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - OWSM 12.1.2 Installation
- FMW 12.1.2 released!
- REST security and Federation - 11g
- Identity Propgation for REST APIs - 11g
- .NET interoperability, Kerberos, SPNEGO, Id Propagation - All things Microsoft! - OWSM 11g - Revisited