FMW 12.1.3 released!
By Prakash Yamuna-Oracle on Jun 26, 2014
FMW 12.1.3 was just released! This release build on top of the FMW 12.1.2 release. The biggest difference b/w FMW 12.1.3 and FMW 12.1.2 - is the addition of SOA, BPM, ODI product suites.
Here are some quick links for people to get started:
The key features in OWSM 12.1.3 include:
- Ability to secure SOA/OSB REST services and clients.
- Some of the security enhancements we introduced in 12.1.2 are now applicable to SOA as well. This includes - better Kerberos support, SPNEGO support, SecureConversation support, etc
- Fine grained Authorization support (via integration with OES)
- Support for securing SOA/OSB JCA bindings.
- PII support for SOA/OSB.
- Global Policy Attachments are now supported for OSB and WLS WS as well.
- Added support for ESS based Web Services
- Monitoring of OWSM Policies in the context of OSB
You can find more details in the what's new section of the OWSM doc.