FMW 12.1.2 released!
By Prakash Yamuna-Oracle on Jul 11, 2013
FMW 12.1.2 was just released! This a major release for Fusion Middleware components.
The release basically includes the following Fusion Middleware components:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c (188.8.131.52.0)
- Oracle Coherence 12c (184.108.40.206.0)
- Oracle TopLink 12c (220.127.116.11.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 12c (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle HTTP Server 12c (22.214.171.124.0)
- Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder 12c (126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle JDeveloper 12c (188.8.131.52.0)
Note: This release includes OWSM but does not include SOA!
Here are some quick links for people to get started.
If you want to download 12.1.2 - click here
OWSM 12.1.2 documentation can be found here.
This release includes a lot of new features as described here
Here are key ones from my perspective:REST security support for services and clients.
This includes support for LPA and GPA in terms of policy attachment. You can do Policy Attachment in JDeveloper, EM, WLST. Monitoring, Auditing, etc.
Support for WS-SecureConversation, WS-Trust 1.3, Web Service FederationEnhanced Kerberos, SPNEGO support including credential delegation
Support for securing SOAP over JMS
Better Key Management support via KSS
I hope to cover many of these features in more detail in the subsequent posts!