Thursday Aug 16, 2012
By Prakash Yamuna-Oracle on Aug 16, 2012
Since recently i have been talking about custom assertions and policies quite a bit (here, here and here)- I thought I would share some more concrete samples (and looks like rather than me having to build it on my own - i can just point to others who have done this already!!)
So here is a quick pointer:
In this blog I will discuss mainly features supported by Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM).
- FMW 12.1.3 released!
- Newbie to SOA/OWSM
- How To - Videos!!
- How To - Identity Propagation for REST using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - Securing REST clients using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - Securing REST services using OWSM - 12.1.2
- How To - OWSM 12.1.2 Installation
- FMW 12.1.2 released!
- REST security and Federation - 11g
- Identity Propgation for REST APIs - 11g