Retirement of Oracle EMM Advantage
As of the December 01, 2011 retirement date:
- EMM Advantage offering will no longer be available for purchase.
- Oracle will no longer provide support for EMM Advantage.
- Additionally, EMM Advantage delivery and collateral will be removed from the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
Oracle Customers and Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners are encouraged to begin the transition to the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM).
About the Oracle® Unified Method
Oracle is evolving the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM) to achieve the vision of supporting the entire Enterprise IT lifecycle, including support for the successful implementation of every Oracle product.
OUM now provides full support -- Delivery and Training -- for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 upgrade projects. This support represents a major milestone in the evolution of OUM and enables practices to begin the transition from EMM Advantage to OUM.
Read the OUM Brief.
Oracle customers may obtain copies of OUM for their internal use – including guidelines, templates, and tailored work breakdown structure – by contracting with Oracle for a consulting engagement of two weeks or longer and meeting some additional minimum criteria. Customers, who have a signed consulting contract with Oracle and meet the engagement qualification criteria, are permitted to download the current release of OUM for their perpetual use. They may also obtain subsequent releases published during a renewable, three-year access period. Training courses are also available to these customers. Contact your local Oracle Sales Representative about enrolling in the OUM Customer Program.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners who participate in one of the following Knowledge Zones are able to access the method, training courses, and collateral from the OPN Portal at no additional cost:
From the Knowledge Zone pages (listed above),
- Select the "Implement" tab.
- Select the "Tools and Resources" link.
- Locate and select the "Oracle Unified Method (OUM)" link.
To learn more about:
OUM Customer Program
- contact email@example.com, visit blogs.oracle.com/oum, join Oracle Unified Method group on LinkedIn.com, follow oum_info on Twitter.com.
- contact your Oracle Sales Representative.
- contact your local Oracle Consulting representative or visit oracle.com/consulting.
- Oracle's PartnerNetwork
- visit oracle.com/partners.