Oracle EMM Advantage Retired
As of the December 01, 2011 retirement date:
- EMM Advantage offering is no longer available for purchase.
- Oracle no longer provides support for EMM Advantage.
- Additionally, EMM Advantage delivery and collateral are no longer accessible from the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
Oracle Customers and Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners are encouraged to begin the transition to the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM).
About the Oracle® Unified Method
Oracle is evolving the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM) to achieve the vision of supporting the entire Enterprise IT lifecycle, including support for the successful implementation of every Oracle product.
OUM now provides full support -- Delivery and Training -- for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 upgrade projects. This support represents a major milestone in the evolution of OUM and enables practices to begin the transition from EMM Advantage to OUM.
Read the OUM Brief.
Oracle customers may obtain copies of the method for their internal use – including guidelines, templates, and tailored work breakdown structure – by contracting with Oracle for a consulting engagement of two weeks or longer and meeting some additional minimum criteria. Customers, who have a signed consulting contract with Oracle and meet the engagement qualification criteria, are permitted to download the current release of OUM for their perpetual use. They may also obtain subsequent releases published during a renewable, three-year access period. Training courses are also available to these customers. Contact your local Oracle Sales Representative about enrolling in the OUM Customer Program.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners
Oracle OPN Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners are able to access the OUM method pack, training courses, and collateral from the OPN Portal at no additional cost:
- Go to the OPN Portal at partner.oracle.com.
- Select the "Partners (Login Required)" tab.
- Select the "Engage with Oracle" tab.
- From the Engage with Oracle page, locate the "Applications" heading
- From the Applications heading, locate and select the "Oracle Unified Method" link.
- From the Oracle Unified Method Knowledge Zone, select the "Implement" tab.
- From the Implement tab, select the "Tools and Resources" link.
- Locate and select the "Oracle Unified Method (OUM)" link.
To learn more about:
OUM Customer Program
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit blogs.oracle.com/oum, join Oracle Unified Method group on LinkedIn.com, follow oum_info on Twitter.com.
- contact your Oracle Sales Representative.
- contact your local Oracle Consulting representative or visit oracle.com/consulting.
- Oracle's PartnerNetwork
- visit oracle.com/partners.