Tell us your best tip for writing a use case?
By User535886-Oracle on Oct 31, 2011
Do you have a favorite tip for writing a use case that you would like to share with us? Here are some of our tips:
- Use a two-column format.
- Use structured sentences.
- Use active verb phrases.
- Write in the present tense.
- Avoid compound sentences.
- Describe the steps by starting every action with "The actor..." or "The system..."
- Number the steps…but not until you’re done.
- Each step should contain one testable, traceable requirement.