Oracle Unified Method (OUM) Partner Program
By user714714-Oracle on May 19, 2014
The Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is available to Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners as a benefit of membership. Partners at these three levels are able to download OUM from the Oracle Unified Method Knowledge Zone on the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Portal at no additional cost.
Authorized use of OUM materials by Oracle PartnerNetwork Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners is described in Section G. of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement entitled Methodology/Engagement Materials. It grants Oracle PartnerNetwork Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use and make copies of the materials, subject to OPN policies, for the following purposes:
- Use the materials in connection with the implementation of programs for end users who have acquired valid licenses for such programs;
- Provide training to partner employees in use of the materials;
- Demonstrate the materials to end users; and
- Copy the materials for archival or backup purposes.
Oracle PartnerNetwork Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners may allow their agents and contractors to use the materials for these purposes, subject to the terms of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement. All titles, trademarks, and copyright and restricted rights notices contained in the materials shall be reproduced in any copies of the materials. All copies of the materials shall be subject to the terms of this agreement.
Partners meeting the access requirements described above can obtain the OUM materials. To access the method pack, related collateral, and training courses:
- Go to the OPN Portal at partner.oracle.com.
- Select "Sign In / Register for Account".
- Sign In.
- From the Product Resources section, select "Applications".
- From the Applications page, locate and select the "Oracle Unified Method" link.
- From the Oracle Unified Method Knowledge Zone, locate the "I want to:" section.
- From the I want to: section, locate and select "Implement Solutions".
- From the Implement Solution page, locate the "Best Practices" section.
- Locate and select the "Download Oracle Unified Method (OUM)" link.