By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 19, 2012
It takes a special kind of IT pro to risk additional carpal tunnel damage to pound out a technical article after spending the day wrestling with a keyboard in dealing with other duties. That kind of dedication is noteworthy, even more so if people actually take the time to read the resulting article. So if you know any of the authors listed below, skip the handshake and give them a congratulatory slap on the back for all that time spent torturing their tendons. Their hard work has earned a place on this list of the Top 10 most popular OTN articles published in 2012.
- Getting Started with Java SE Embedded on the Raspberry Pi
by Bill Courington and Gary Collins
- How Dell Migrated from SUSE Linux to Oracle Linux
by Jon Senger, Aik Zu Shyong, and Suzanne Zorn
- Exploring Oracle SQL Developer
by Przemyslaw Piotrowski
- Getting Started with Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 2
by Lenz Grimmer
- How to Get Started (FAST!) with JavaFX 2 and Scene Builder
by Mark Heckler
- How to Use Oracle VM VirtualBox Templates
by Yuli Vasiliev
- How to Update Oracle Solaris 11 Systems From Oracle Support Repositories
by Glynn Foster
- Tips for Hardening an Oracle Linux Server
by Lenz Grimmer and James Morris
- How To Configure Browser-based SSO with Kerberos/SPNEGO and Oracle WebLogic Server
by Abhijit Patil
- How to Create a Local Yum Repository for Oracle Linux
by Jared Greenwald
Of course, OTN has a great many articles covering a broad range of topics of interest to Java developers, DBAs, sysadmins, solution architects, and everybody else who works keeping the IT world running. You'll find them here. If you have suggestions for topics or technologies you'd like to see covered, please let us know.
And if you have insight and expertise to share, why not write your own article? Click here to learn how to get published on OTN.