Stay on top of all things OTN during OpenWorld and JavaOne
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 20, 2013
We're in the final countdown to showtime and there's already a flurry of activity on social. In this post, I'll share a quick summary of how to stay on top of all things OTN during OpenWorld and JavaOne. But first, get excited about how AMAZING this week is going to be:
Read the bizbash.com article
One of the best ways to in touch is simply to follow some key event Twitter handles:
- @Oracletechnet - This is the primary channel to stay in touch with OTN activities in real time. If you discover that you've got an empty hour on your schedule, check out this handle to see what we're up to. Or, just ask us via twitter what to check out!
- @OracleACE - Follow the most influential developers at the conference through this handle. We'll be watching what the Oracle ACEs are posting about and retweeting the best of the best.
- @OTNArchbeat - If you're an architect or interested in architect related content, this is the feed for you. It will showcase events, activities, and interviews on the ground. Come meet Bob Rhubart who publishes this feed at the OTN Lounge.
- @OTN_Garage - For those interested in systems content this is a one feed to follow. It will bubble up all things systems related at OpenWorld in a single feed. Come meet Rick Ramsey who publishes this feed at the OTN Lounge.
- @Java - Tori Wieldt will be serving up a constant feed of content from JavaOne so that you won't miss any of the action. Meet Tori at the OTN Lounge at JavaOne.
Finally, if you're an advanced user on social add this Twitter List to your mobile app: Oracle ACE List. This will give you access to the full feed of Oracle ACE tweets. This will keep you on the inside track with respect to announcements and real-time feedback.
Finally, all our work on social is to help facilitate in-person connections on the ground at OpenWorld and JavaOne. So the best way to be social at OpenWorld and JavaOne is to come by our OTN Lounges! I'll be there for much of the week and look forward to meeting you in person!
VP of Social & Community Marketing