Finding It Difficult To Keep Up?
By rickramsey on Jun 29, 2010
Finding it difficult to keep up with the latest developments?
And I work here!
This might help.
Our Social Media Channels
As you may already know, the Oracle Technology Network has four different communities for four different types of technology users:
- Database Administrators and Developers
- Java Developers (currently points to Java.sun.com)
- Systems Administrators and Developers (currently points to BigAdmin)
Each community provides content and resources for its own particular audience. To stay current with the communities that interest you, simply keep an eye on (or subscribe) to these community channels:
Database Administrator and Developer Community
- Web Page
- OTN Blog (includes database content)
- OTN Facebook Group (includes database content)
- OTN Twitter (includes database content)
Java Developer Community
- Web Page (points to java.sun.com)
- JavaOne Conference Blog
- I Love Java on Facebook
- JavaOne on Facebook
- Java on Twitter
- JavaOne Conference on Twitter
- Linked In JavaOne Conference Group
Systems Administrator and Developer Community
- Web Page (currently points to BigAdmin)
- OTN Garage Blog
- OTN Garage on Facebook
- OTN_Garage on Twitter
Oracle Technology Network - All
- Rick (Systems Admin and Developer Community)