Developer Day: Java Development (Nov. 4, New York City)
By oracletechnet on Oct 22, 2010
Attention New York area developers! Oracle has just announced a free, full-day developer event. Being held at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, the Oracle Developer Day will include four tracks of sessions and hands-on-labs designed for developers interested in Mobile, Desktop, Embedded, and Server topics. Technologies covered include Java ME, Java EE, and Java SE (including the JDK).
Come to this workshop if you are interested in:
* Evaluating the Java platform, or using other languages on the JVM
* Building server side Java
* Constructing Rich Web or Desktop Applications
* Creating Mobile Applications
* Making Smart Devices even smarter
Check out the event page to read more and/or register!