By CassandraClark-OTN on Feb 01, 2013
You are invited to attend OTN Developer Day: Cloud Application Development, Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., a workshop of hands on labs and sessions. At this event, you will be able to network with peers and Oracle experts while you learn about Oracle Cloud's Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings and the speed, flexibility, and productivity they offer. In addition to getting hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud, you will learn about:
- How to leverage Oracle Database Cloud Service to quickly develop and access Application Express applications
- How to use Oracle Java Cloud Service to deploy, test, manage, and monitor Java applications
- How Oracle Java Cloud Service integrates seamlessly with popular development tools like Maven, Ant, Eclipse, NetBeans, and JDeveloper
- How Oracle Developer Cloud Service helps manage development lifecycles effectively through integration with Hudson, Git and GitHub, and tasks and wikis
- How Oracle Messaging Cloud Service enables communication between software components to provide a dynamic, automated business workflow environment
- How Oracle Storage Cloud Service enables businesses to store and manage digital content in the cloud
Attendees will come away from OTN Developer Day: Cloud Application Development with detailed information about how Oracle Cloud can help you be a more productive Cloud application developer.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Oracle Conference Center
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Register online now for this FREE event.