Is your organization using an Oracle product to help with a sustainability initiative while reducing costs? Saving energy? Saving gas? Saving paper? For example, you may use Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management to design more eco-friendly products, Oracle Cloud Solutions to help drive down power consumption, Oracle Transportation Management to reduce fleet emissions, Oracle Exadata Database Machine to decrease power and cooling needs while increasing database performance, Oracle Environmental Accounting and Reporting to measure environmental impacts, or one of many other Oracle products. Your organization may be eligible for the 2015 Oracle Excellence Award: Sustainability Innovation.
Submit a nomination form located here by Friday June 19 if your company is using any Oracle product to take an environmental lead as well as to reduce costs and improve business efficiencies using green business practices. These awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld 2015 (October 25-29) in San Francisco.
About the Award
- Winners will be selected from the customer and/or partner nominations. Either a customer, their partner, or Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of the customer.
- Winners will be selected based on the extent of the environmental impact they have had as well as the business efficiencies they have achieved through their combined use of Oracle products.
- Your company uses at least one component of Oracle products, whether it's the Oracle database, business applications, Fusion Middleware, or Oracle Sun servers/storage.
- This solution should be in production or in active development.
- Nomination deadline: Friday June 19, 2015.
Benefits to Award Winners
- Award presented to winners during Oracle OpenWorld by Jeff Henley, Oracle Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
- Sustainability Innovation Award logo for inclusion on your own website and/or other marketing materials
- Possible placement in Oracle Profit Magazine and/or Oracle Magazine
See last year's winners here.
Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com
Follow Oracle’s Sustainability Solutions on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the Sustainability Matters blog