Kai 'Oswald' Seidler writes about his life as co-founder of Apache Friends, creator of XAMPP, and technology evangelist for web tier products at Sun Microsystems.
- Good Idea: Python with FastCGI (mod_fcgid)
- Web Stack and the TLS Vulnerability
- Cache, cache, cache! (Part 3: What to cache?)
- Cache, cache, cache! (Part 2: Architectures)
- Cache, cache, cache! (Part 1: memcached)
- Restoring normality...
- PHP: session.gc_maxlifetime vs. session.cookie_lifetime
- PHP's MySQLi extension: Storing and retrieving blobs
- Little-known PHP commands: scandir()
- Performance Tuning the Sun GlassFish Web Stack