Thursday Sep 17, 2009
Friday Aug 28, 2009
By David Clack on Aug 28, 2009
So I miss spoke about B122 working perfectly on the Acer Aspire One 10" with Nevada B122.
I found out I could not print via CUPS to a Windows printer using the ATGE 2.6.5 driver, but could print over wifi.
The Sun developer had just finished the SUNWatge package for inclusion in Nevada B123, you know me always up for testing anything new :-)
We have been having some issues on B122 for the last day, thanks to Saurabh Mishra http://saurabhslr.blogspot.com/, we traced my issues with not being able to get the interface to come up back to the Adlink Gigabit switches I have in the lab, once I moved the cable to a Netgear Gigabit switch everything started to work.
I can even print to Windows via CUPS again.
I work for the Java Embedded Global Business Unit of Oracle within Java Industry Solutions group under Alliances and Channels . I'm focused on the Java SE Embedded and BDB for ARM and PPC across multiple verticals
- Embedded World 2013, Nurnberg, Germany, February 26th - 28th
- JavaOne - Java SE Embedded Booth - Pactron Java Programmable Automation Controller (JPAC)
- JavaOne - Java SE Embedded Booth - Freescale Technologies
- JavaOne - Java SE Embedded Booth - Digi - Home Health Hub (HHH)
- JavaOne - Java SE Embedded Booth - Servergy Hyper-Efficient Enterprise Server
- Technical difficulties
- Freescale i.MX5x ARM tablet from FIC
- Who thinks a Linux ARM tablet with Java SE and JavaFX is a good idea ?
- 16 Processor ARM system
- ARM Techcon - October 25th - 27th, Santa Clara, CA
- /Acer Aspire One 11.6"
- /Gnome Desktop
- /Google Android
- /Intel Atom Mini MB
- /Intel Dual Core
- /Java SE Embedded for ARM
- /MSI Wind
- /Multi Touch
- /Power Architecture