So I had to start the entire install process of B131 again.
Once I had the system installed I did a restore of my evolution data, the contacts would not work, no problems, do what I did on Nevada, just go to my source store, rebuild and install evolution.
Not good, ended up with an nss issue I just could not get around, evolution crashing on start-up, spent about three hours trying to fix.
I've restarted the install process again, evolution contacts are still not correct, I'll have to find out what's really going on Monday.
I can at least rebuild the system from the external usb ZFS drive in a short period of time, I soft link my Documents to a directory on the USB ZFS drive, I backed up the old Nevada /usr/lib onto the USB ZFS drive also.
BTW, I did get my offer letter from Oracle today, I'll be saying "yes", I'm looking forward to new adventures, it's been awhile since I've work on an SQL DB.
I am feeling sad for the good friends I'm loosing, but hope we can keep in contact, and wish them the best.
Hopefully my neck muscles will now relax a little.