Wednesday Mar 14, 2012
This is the Technology Blog of the Oracle Hardware Presales Consultant Team in Vienna, Austria. We post about our technology fields: server- and storage hardware, operating system technologies, virtualization, clustering, datacenter management and performance tuning possibilities.
- redirector post to TechDay in Vienna
- TechDay in Vienna: Oracle on Oracle
- Infiniband: a highperformance network fabric - Part I
- So, what makes Solaris Zones so cool?
- A SPARC CPU Overview: SPARC64-VII+ (M3), T3, T4, T5, M5, M10 - how do they compare?
- Achievement Unlocked: Successful Solaris TechDay in Vienna. Your Task: Feedback Please!
- Solaris Technical Day on the 23rd May in Vienna
- What is the best platform to run your Oracle Database on?
- Due to popular demand: the SPARC and Solaris videos/infographics
- The SPARC T5 Servers have landed