By Alejandro Sosa-Oracle on Jun 19, 2012
Since it is standalone there are no pre-requisites and runs on Oracle E-Business applications from 11.5.10 onwards. It is installed in the back-end server and can be run directly from SQL*Plus.
- Workflow-related database initialization parameters
- Relevant Oracle E-Business profile option values
- Workflow-owned concurrent programs schedule and Workflow components status
- Workflow notification mailer configuration and throughput via related queues and table
- Workflow-relevant recommended and critical one-off patches as well as current code level
- Workflow database footprint by reading Workflow run-time tables to identify aged processes not being purged. It also checks for large open and closed processes or unhealthy looping conditions in a workflow process, among other checks.
See a sample of Workflow Analyzer's output here.
Besides performing the validations listed above, the Workflow Analyzer provides clarification on the issues it finds and refers the reader to specific Oracle MOS documents to address the findings or explains the condition for the reader to take proper action.