By Max Arderius-Oracle on Nov 18, 2015
Oracle Mobile Approvals for Oracle E-Business Suite lets you respond on-the-go to your pending approval requests. From your phone, anywhere and anytime, take quick action on approval requests for expenses, requisitions, purchase orders, recruitment vacancies and offers, timecards, item changes, Supplier Invoices, and more.
Oracle Mobile Approvals for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with
Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app,
you must be a user of Oracle E-Business Suite, with mobile services
configured on the server side by your administrator.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Support for enterprise distribution
- Customization support for corporate branding
- Mobile application management (MAM) support with Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS), including single sign-on
- Support for Web SSO authentication to delegate authentication to Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- New approval types: Timecards, Item Changes, and Supplier Invoices
- Enhanced data layout
- Improved approvals filtering
- Translations in 10 additional languages including Brazilian
Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
For more information on how to use Mobile Approvals, please refer to the following document:
- Oracle Mobile Approvals for Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation Guide, Release 12.1 and Release 12.2 (Doc ID 1642423.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Mobile Apps, Release 12.1 and 12.2 Documentation (Doc ID 1641772.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Mobile Apps Administrator's Guide - 12.1 and 12.2 (Part No. E64384-02)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Mobile Apps Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (Doc ID 2064887.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and 12.2 Transfer of Information (TOI) Online Training (Doc ID 807319.1)