By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Dec 22, 2014
With the recent availability of Oracle Commerce 11.1, Oracle continues to make strides in unifying and enhancing the leading web commerce, content and experience technologies on the market.
Courses built on Oracle Commerce 11.1 will continue to become available over the coming months.
Given that Oracle Commerce combines ATG Web Commerce and Endeca Commerce Technologies, specific courses from the existing ATG and Endeca Commerce curriculum also apply to Oracle Commerce Release 11.1 customers.
The following is a summary of the recommended training. At the bottom are learning paths to further guide you.
Oracle Commerce Business User Training
- Oracle Commerce: Managing Your Site Using the Business Tools Rel 11
- Using Endeca Commerce Experience Manager Apps Rel 3.1
Oracle Commerce Developer Training
- Oracle Commerce: Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1
- Oracle Commerce:Customizing the Commerce Platform Rel 11.1
- Establishing the ATG Content Administration Environment Rel 10
- ATG Personalization and Scenario Development Rel 10
The following courses are designed for developers focused on Guided Search and Experience Manager in cases where ATG Commerce may not be implemented.
- Oracle Commerce:Implementing Guided Search Rel 11.1
- Developing Endeca Commerce Experience Manager Apps Rel 3.1
Oracle Commerce System Administrator Training
- Configuring and Deploying an Oracle ATG Web Commerce Site Rel 10.2
- Oracle Commerce: Administering Your Content Environment Rel 11.1 (Coming Soon)
Training on Prior Releases of the Oracle Commerce, ATG, or Endeca Commerce
We recommend that customers who are following a learning path on a previous release of the curriculum and intend to take another course or are implementing a prior release of the products, should contact their Oracle University representative to get specific recommendations on how best to meet your training needs.
Oracle Commerce Service Center Training
Due to the highly customized nature of the Oracle Commerce Service Center product, no formal training courses are currently available. Custom training, however, is available through Oracle University as a private event. Contact your Oracle University representative for details.
See all available Oracle Commerce training.