By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Feb 26, 2015
Online Training to Support Your Infrastructure Professional Development
Oracle University has released the
- Are you up to speed on "Software in Silicon"?
- Are you familiar with the Virtual Compute Appliance?
- Are you using SPARC M6-32 or FS1 software?
- What's new with the Exadata X5 release?
- Do you know what the experts are saying about Linux?
- Do you know how to build an Oracle Key Manager Cluster setup?
- Have you heard of the new Engineer System, Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance?
- How do you scale SAM-QFS?
- Which systems provide optimization for the cloud?
- What is the latest information available on ZFS Storage Appliance?
- Would an overview of the Oracle Enterprise Manager help you?
- Which Oracle products can increase performance in your Data Center?
Learn the answers to these questions by accessing our recently released training option: Oracle Learning Streams
The Oracle Systems Learning Stream covers multiple products, including: Engineered Systems, Servers, Storage, Operating Systems, Virtualization and more.
Plus, the content is coming straight from Oracle experts.
Learn More: The Oracle Systems Learning Stream