By Kjones-Oracle on Sep 04, 2014
Oracle University’s Training On Demand (TOD) courses are a convenient way to expand or brush up on your skills. You'll experience robust and interactive learning with our top instructors, with 24/7 access to courses.
This 24/7 access to courses is searchable. You can search for a course topic, start and stop at any point based on your schedule.
Training On Demand is also modular, allowing you to focus just on the specific lessons you need. If you're a busy professional, this is an ideal way to learn from anywhere with an internet connection.
Do you have a team with 10 or more users that needs training?
Get unlimited access to all Training On Demand courses - purchase an Unlimited Learning Subscription.
This Unlimited Learning Subscription provides continuous Oracle training for an entire team, for one full year.
Here is a list of the top-selling 20 Training On Demand courses over the past six months.
Note that courses 1 and 2 are actually tied for first place!
1. Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Integration and Administration
2. Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
3. Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
4. Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators
5. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
6. Taleo Enterprise Edition Library
7. Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
8. OTM 6.0 Core Competence
9. Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
10. Exadata Database Machine Administration Workshop
11. Java SE 7 Programming
12. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II
13. Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM
14. Taleo Business Edition Library
15. XML Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Rel 8.50
16. Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning
17. Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
18. Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
19. Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
20. Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Essential Concepts
Purchase a Training On Demand course today and learn at your own pace!