Wednesday Nov 18, 2015
Friday Apr 24, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Apr 24, 2015
With Training On Demand, you get access to a complete class taught by one of our top instructors in a high quality streaming video format.
You also get access to a dedicated lab environment for hands-on practice.
New PeopleSoft TOD Courses
- PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Payroll - Canada Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor - North America Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft ePerformance Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft HCM Self-Service Applications Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Career and Succession Planning
- PeopleTools Portal and PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Administration
- PeopleSoft Security Rel 8.53
- PeopleSoft Integration Tools I Rel 8.53
- BI Publisher for PeopleSoft PeopleTools Rel 8.53
Explore all of the available PeopleSoft courses in our Training On Demand format.
Thursday Sep 26, 2013
By Breanne Cooley on Sep 26, 2013
Oracle Cloud products are constantly being rejuvenated to improve functionality, add new features and respond to changing customer needs. The hands-on Oracle University training that accompanies these products needs to keep up with these software releases as well in order to be effective.
With all of the changes to the software and training, choosing which course to enroll in can be challenging!
This is the first in a two-part series that is intended to help you confidently select the appropriate Oracle RightNow courses to further your product expertise and make an impact on your organization.
· Part I focuses on training for developers
and business users.
· Part II focuses on training
RightNow Curriculum Training
Due to the rapid pace of RightNow software releases, Oracle University does not include a release number in the course titles for this product line. Instead, we make sure that the courses listed on our website are appropriate for all customers running the latest release of our product, unless otherwise noted.
The latest release of our curriculum has recently undergone major restructuring and course renaming. This can be a bit confusing, especially if you’re looking for an older course title; however, we’re confident that the current curriculum includes many improvements that will enhance your learning experience and provide the training you need.
RightNow Training: Pick the Format that Works Best for You
RightNow courses are offered as traditional Classroom Training and as Live Virtual Classes delivered over the Internet. Some courses are also available in our new Training On Demand format. This recorded format gives you access to top instructors in a sophisticated streaming video of a complete course, which includes lectures and training labs.
RightNow Developer Training
- RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service Customization for Developers (2 days): This course teaches you how to customize and extend the RightNow Customer Portal website. It covers both look-and-feel customizations as well as changing or extending page content by adding pre-written widgets, customizing existing widgets or writing new functional component widgets from scratch.
- RightNow Integration and Customization for Developers (3 days): This course replaces RightNow Customer Portal for Developers and teaches you the core knowledge needed to begin integrating data from RightNow CX with other systems. Get introduced to add-in development using the RightNow Desktop Add-in Framework. Prerequisites: Object-oriented programming, C#, .Net application development. Knowledge of SQL and relational databases would also be helpful.
RightNow Marketing &
Replaced by RightNow Outreach & Feedback Curious about the entire RightNow curriculum? Explore Oracle University's available Oracle RightNow Training. -Keith
Ackley, Senior Practice Manager, Oracle University
Functional RightNow Courses
Retired RightNow Courses
RightNow Marketing & Feedback - Replaced by RightNow Outreach & Feedback
Curious about the entire RightNow curriculum? Explore Oracle University's available Oracle RightNow Training.
-Keith Ackley, Senior Practice Manager, Oracle University
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training. Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Streams,
- Oracle Learning Cloud and
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- Where is Today’s Money in the IT Profession?
- 2016 Cloud Predictions: No Surprise - Cloud Training is a Sure Bet!
- Oracle Certification & Training: February 2016 New Offerings - Just Released!
- IT Budget Benchmark for 2015-2016: Your IT Training Trends
- Cloud Campus: a Creative Approach to Transform IT Specialists into Oracle Cloud Architects
- Acquire an Oracle Linux Certification - Benefit from this Highly Sought After Credential
- Certification Corner with Oracle University
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials - Top 10 Training Courses
- Oracle Training: New Courses for January - Just Released!
- Oracle Gurus at Your Fingertips - Explore a Unique Learning Experience!