By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Nov 07, 2014
At Oracle University, we work hard to ensure that our training and certification portfolio is current and relevant to your needs.
Here's a summary of what we anticipate will be popular new courses. Courses can be taken either in the classroom or online, depending on what works best with your schedule.
Top New Courses for November
- Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators Self-Study Course
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Self-Study Course
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Self-Study Course
- Oracle Golden Gate 12c: Troubleshooting and Tuning
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Develop ADF Mobile Applications
- Oracle Middleware 12c: Build Rich Client Applications with ADF
- Oracle BigMachines Yellow Belt for the Business User
- R12.2 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals
- R12.2 Oracle Subledger Accounting Fundamentals
- PeopleSoft Integration Tools I Rel 8.53
Explore all of Oracle's training and certification offerings at education.oracle.com.