Thursday Oct 29, 2015
Wednesday Oct 21, 2015
Oracle Linux, Virtualization and Private Cloud Appliance Cloud Foundation Training Now Available - Enroll Now!
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Oct 21, 2015
Thursday Sep 24, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Sep 24, 2015
Monday Sep 14, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Sep 14, 2015
Monday Sep 07, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Sep 07, 2015
Oracle Big Data Fundamentals is a 5-day, redesigned course that delivers lessons grouped into five Modules. This training is designed to convey Oracle's 3-phase strategy about working with and leveraging Big Data as an Oracle customer.
Wednesday Aug 26, 2015
By hamsun-Oracle on Aug 26, 2015
Friday Aug 21, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Aug 21, 2015
Wednesday Aug 05, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Aug 05, 2015
Monday Jul 27, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Jul 27, 2015
Wednesday Jul 22, 2015
By Adriana Garjoaba-Oracle on Jul 22, 2015
Tuesday Jul 14, 2015
Make the Most of Your Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne Experience with Preconference Training by Oracle Experts
By Jstiles-Oracle on Jul 14, 2015
Will you be in San Francisco for Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? If so, you'll want to take this opportunity to turbo-charge your knowledge and get trained by Oracle experts such as Craig A. Shallahamer, Cary Millsap, Steven Feuerstein, Simon Roberts and more.
Sessions run from 9am to 4pm, with a one-hour lunch break, at Golden Gate University (just a few blocks from the Moscone Center).
When you add Oracle University or Java University to your conference pass during registration, you can choose one of the following full-day sessions to attend:
Oracle University Sessions
- Go Faster: Make Oracle Work for You, with Craig A. Shallahamer
- Thinking Clearly About Performance, with Cary Millsap
- The Best of Oracle PL/SQL, with Steven Feuerstein
- API Gateway: Overview
- Building Private Cloud Solutions with Oracle Exalogic 12c
- The Best of Both Worlds: Enterprise Content Management Meets the Cloud
- Business Intelligence 11g Analytics Overview
- Certification Exam Cram: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c Oracle Certified Professional
- How to Implement Mobile Security with Oracle Mobile Security Suite
- How to Set Up and Use a NoSQL Database Cluster to Store and Retrieve Big Data
- Managing Oracle Coherence 12c Clusters with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Oracle Big Data: Acquire, Organize, and Analyze Data Sets with Engineered Systems
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Deploy Secure, High-Availability Management Systems
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine: One-Day Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager: Governance Workshop
- Oracle Cloud: Introduction to Database as a Service
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g: Administration
- Using Data Mining Techniques for Predictive Analysis
Java University Sessions
- Architect and Design Secure Robust Enterprise Java Applications for the Cloud and Beyond
- Creating Engaging Games with Java FX 8: A Case Study
- Recommended Practices for Java Performance Tuning
- Stay Current with Java SE 8: Java Oracle Certified Professional Exam Cram
- The Latest and the Greatest of RESTful Web Services
- Using the Power of JSF 2.X, HTML5, WebSocket, and JSON
- Using the Power of Java 8 Lambda Expressions and Streams
What's More? Receive a free 30-day Oracle Learning Streams subscription trial when you attend the Oracle University Preconference Training event. Terms and Conditions apply.
Thursday Jul 09, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Jul 09, 2015
At Oracle University, our goal is to offer training on Oracle's most recent product releases. Each month we release new courses to make sure our training portfolio is current. Courses can typically be taken in the classroom or online.
Here's a sample of some courses that we anticipate will be popular.
Top New Courses for July
- Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications (220.127.116.11)
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Blue Belt
- Oracle HCM Cloud: Time & Labor
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud: Project Financial Management Implementation
- Oracle SCM Cloud: Product Information Management Implementation
- Oracle API Gateway 11gR2: Manage and Control Security
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance Administration
- Oracle Big Data Fundamentals
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Management Pack Overview
- Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager and QFS 6.0 Admin
View recent lists of top new course releases for
Explore all of Oracle's training and certifications at education.oracle.com
Wednesday Jun 10, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Jun 10, 2015
Oracle University's New Offering - Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions
Oracle Cloud promises new career opportunities for IT professionals. In many cases, existing core skill sets transfer directly to cloud technologies, especially for Java and database developers, architects and administrators.
Java and database developers, architects and administrators can leverage their existing skills and gain new knowledge to rapidly build and deploy rich applications.
Learn how to extend Oracle Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) applications using Oracle Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS), which is based on the industry’s #1 database and application server.
In other instances, IT professionals need to acquire new skill sets that meet the demand of emerging cloud job roles.
Technical professionals, including implementers and application administrators who work with Oracle SaaS applications, need to learn all about the application throughout its entire lifecycle - from implementing and using their applications to learning how to take advantage of new features on the latest release.
Companies considering a move to cloud computing should educate their IT professionals about the potential opportunities as soon as possible. Doing so builds staff capabilities and skills ahead of migrating to the cloud platform.
Chief information officers who want to generate more business value from IT have to be on the front line of cloud skills education to build their own competence, as well as of the competence of their IT staff.
Oracle University offers simple solutions for technical professionals to build their cloud skill set:
- Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions - Complete Edition
- Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions – End-User Edition: for end-users who need to get up-to speed with accomplishing their daily tasks as they acclimate to the changing cloud environment.
The move to cloud solutions opens up new opportunities for both types of IT professionals. Key technical skill sets become more critical to career success.
Oracle University’s Cloud Learning Subscriptions help you transition to the Cloud while you develop the skills to take advantage of all the Oracle Cloud has to offer.
Learn to implement, develop, use and migrate to the Oracle Public Cloud using an Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription. The Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription provides 24/7 access to learning assets delivered by Oracle product experts on demand.
Get started with an Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription today.
With an Oracle Cloud Learning subscription, IT professionals get 12 months of 24x7 access to end-to-end on demand, video based learning delivered by Oracle product experts.
Preview the Oracle
Cloud Learning Subscriptions today and accelerate
your journey to Oracle’s Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service
Monday Jun 08, 2015
By laurengelfound-Oracle on Jun 08, 2015
It has been said before and it will always ring true: many factors can contribute to the success or failure of an IT project.
A popular misconception tells us that training is a luxury ill-afforded during lean economic times; but can you really afford not to train with technologies changing at a speed resembling that of a NASCAR race?
Another question: What does it take to get ahead of the pace car?
CIOs and IT managers understand that justification for every investment is needed at every turn. IDC research tells us projects that met a majority of their business objectives provided team members with 40% more training than those comparable projects that failed (IDC, 2012).
In fact, that same research tells us in IT security specifically, well-trained teams are 10% more productive (Impact of Training on Project Success, 2011).
Still not convinced?
View the essential IMPACT OF TRAINING infographic, compliments of Oracle University, to find out more about what learning can do.
With more than 500 expert instructors worldwide and more than 2,000 courses available, Oracle University couples best-in-class technology training with digital formats to make learning convenient and efficient.
The checkered flag awaits! Go for it.
Explore Oracle University's training courses today.
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training. Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Streams,
- Oracle Learning Cloud and
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- Application Express Training: Learn to Develop Database-Centric Web Applications
- Moving Beyond the Classroom: the Evolution of Learning and How to Incorporate it into Your Training Strategy
- Oracle DBAs: Are You Ready for the Future?
- Learn All About Your Oracle CPQ Cloud Applications
- 2-Minute SOA Suite Tech Tip: Reusable Templates in Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Oracle Linux 7 – Get Trained on this Exciting New Release!
- New Oracle Training On Demand Courses for November - Just Released!
- What Database Professionals Need to Know About Security
- Oracle Cloud “Platform as a Service” Training - Available Now!
- New Oracle Learning Subscriptions & Cloud Certifications! Releasing Now at Oracle OpenWorld 2015