By Jstiles-Oracle on Nov 11, 2014
From PL/SQL tuning and SQL development, to Java, to Oracle application and BI report development, all of these skills are being sought after right now in the job marketplace.
Taking the time to get formal training will help you become a better developer and will validate your skill set among the competition.
Oracle University has many training and certification options to choose from. Here is a list of what’s popular for developers right now:
Top 10 Training Courses for Oracle Developers
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
- Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories
- Java SE 7 Fundamentals (Java SE 8 version just released)
- Java SE 7 Programming (Java SE 8 version just released)
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools I / II Rel 8.53 Accelerated
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools I Rel 8.53
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals
Top 5 Certifications for Developers
- Java SE 7 Programmer Certified Associate
- Java SE 7 Programmer Certified Professional
- Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
Save When You Train and Certify with Oracle
It’s a no brainer.
If you're going to get Oracle trained and certified, take advantage of lower prices by purchasing courses and exam vouchers together in one Certification Discount Package.