Wednesday Jun 22, 2016
Monday Mar 14, 2016
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Mar 14, 2016
Thursday Dec 17, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Dec 17, 2015
Wednesday Oct 28, 2015
By Diana.H. Gray-Oracle on Oct 28, 2015
Friday Sep 18, 2015
By Adriana Garjoaba-Oracle on Sep 18, 2015
Thursday Sep 04, 2014
By Kjones-Oracle on Sep 04, 2014
Oracle University’s Training On Demand (TOD) courses are a convenient way to expand or brush up on your skills. You'll experience robust and interactive learning with our top instructors, with 24/7 access to courses.
This 24/7 access to courses is searchable. You can search for a course topic, start and stop at any point based on your schedule.
Training On Demand is also modular, allowing you to focus just on the specific lessons you need. If you're a busy professional, this is an ideal way to learn from anywhere with an internet connection.
Do you have a team with 10 or more users that needs training?
Get unlimited access to all Training On Demand courses - purchase an Unlimited Learning Subscription.
This Unlimited Learning Subscription provides continuous Oracle training for an entire team, for one full year.
Here is a list of the top-selling 20 Training On Demand courses over the past six months.
Note that courses 1 and 2 are actually tied for first place!
1. Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Integration and Administration
2. Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
3. Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
4. Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators
5. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
6. Taleo Enterprise Edition Library
7. Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
8. OTM 6.0 Core Competence
9. Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
10. Exadata Database Machine Administration Workshop
11. Java SE 7 Programming
12. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II
13. Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM
14. Taleo Business Edition Library
15. XML Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Rel 8.50
16. Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning
17. Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
18. Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
19. Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
20. Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Essential Concepts
Purchase a Training On Demand course today and learn at your own pace!
Wednesday Jun 11, 2014
By Kjones-Oracle on Jun 11, 2014
Written by Amit Kumar, Senior Director Oracle University Training
Oracle University has been in the training business for a long time (over 30 years!) and has worked with many Oracle customers over the years.
We understand that getting your teams trained on the latest Oracle technologies is not always easy. Training becomes more challenging when you have remote teams, team members with different skill levels or experienced team members who just need the content that covers the latest product features. It can also be challenging to predict your training needs for the year, making it all the more difficult to provide training in a timely manner.
Oracle Unlimited Learning Subscription is the Answer
listened to our customers and we’ve worked hard to put together a
flexible training solution that enables team members to get the training
that addresses their individual needs, right when they need it.
This new Oracle Unlimited Learning Subscription provides teams with one year of unlimited access to:
• All of Oracle's Training On Demand video courses for in-depth product training
• All of Oracle's Learning Streams, which provide fresh product content from Oracle experts for continuous learning
• Live connections with Oracle's top instructors
• Dedicated labs for hands-on practice
The Oracle Unlimited Learning Subscription is 100% digital, giving you maximum flexibility. It simplifies how you plan and budget for your team training. Learning Oracle and staying connected with Oracle really has never been easier.
Take a tour and contact your Oracle University representative today to learn more and request a demo.
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training.
Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Subscriptions,
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- NEW Security Learning Subscription – Preview for FREE Now!
- Why is Java the Most Popular Programming Language?
- New Oracle VM Server for x86 Training: Now Available!
- Low Unemployment Numbers Point to an IT Talent Shortage
- Oracle Utilities - A Training Solution for Your Implementation Team
- New Courses, Learning Subscriptions and Certifications for June 2016 - Just Released!
- Going to Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? Don’t Miss Out on Oracle Preconference Training!
- Demand for Big Data Skills is Growing. Are You Ready?
- New WebLogic Classes Releasing in June, 2016 – Enroll Today!
- Mind the Gap - How Can Young Job Candidates Increase Employer Satisfaction?