Monday Jul 27, 2015
Thursday Oct 24, 2013
By Breanne Cooley on Oct 24, 2013
Here are the highlights of what is happening this month at Oracle University.
New Technology Overview Courses: Cloud, Big Data and Security
Learn about the latest technology solutions that can transform your business. These three Training On Demand courses are taught by industry experts. These courses help you develop an understanding of how Oracle technologies can make a positive impact on your organization.
New Cloud Application Foundation Courses
Check out our brand new 12c courses for WebLogic Server administrators and Coherence developers:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
- Oracle Coherence 12c: New Features
Oracle Database 12c Courses
Our Oracle Database 12c training is becoming very popular. Here are this month's featured courses:
- Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
- Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated
Validate your expertise and add value by earning an Oracle Database 12c Certification.
New Certifications for MySQL
Watch our two new videos to find out what's new with Oracle MySQL Certifications.
New Training & Certification for Oracle Applications
JD Edwards 9.1 Training
Additional JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1 training is now available for administrators, developers and implementation team members.
Cross Application Training
Human Capital Management Training
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Payroll for Canada Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Payroll for US Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Payroll Accelerated for Canada Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Payroll Accelerated for US Rel 9.x
Financial Management Training
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Report Writing Rel 9.x
Knowledge Management 8.5 Training
Oracle Knowledge 8.5 training is now available for analysts interested in learning how to quickly spot trends in content processing and system usage with analytics dashboards.
Updated Taleo training is now available. Taleo Business Edition (TEE) business users can learn how to create more efficient reports. Recruiters will learn how to efficiently and effectively use Taleo Business Edition (TBE) Recruit.
New Training for Oracle Retail 13.4.1
Updated training for Retail Predictive Application Server and Retail Demand Forecasting is now available.
- RPAS Administration and Configuration Fundamentals
- RPAS Technical Essentials: Fusion Client 13.4.1
- Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) Business Essentials 13.4.1
-Oracle University Marketing Team
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training. Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Streams,
- Oracle Learning Cloud and
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- Top 10 IT Skills in 2016
- Where is Today’s Money in the IT Profession?
- 2016 Cloud Predictions: No Surprise - Cloud Training is a Sure Bet!
- Oracle Certification & Training: February 2016 New Offerings - Just Released!
- IT Budget Benchmark for 2015-2016: Your IT Training Trends
- Cloud Campus: a Creative Approach to Transform IT Specialists into Oracle Cloud Architects
- Acquire an Oracle Linux Certification - Benefit from this Highly Sought After Credential
- Certification Corner with Oracle University
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials - Top 10 Training Courses
- Oracle Training: New Courses for January - Just Released!