By Kjones-Oracle on Nov 04, 2014
Oracle Database 12c is on its way to becoming “the new black” of the Database world, but can you demonstrate your expertise with this groundbreaking database release?
Let's take a closer look.
Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade Your Oracle Database Certification
5. Enterprises are adopting the latest release of the world’s #1 Database to manage critical and complex workloads. Release 188.8.131.52 includes the anticipated Oracle Database In-Memory feature,which accelerates the performance of Oracle Database applications.
4. Developing Oracle Database skills leads to higher average salaries for DBAs, according to the 2015 Robert Half International Salary Guide for North America.
3. There is now only ONE exam you need to pass to upgrade your OCP certification(s) to the latest release (no matter which release you're certified on). Yes, you heard us right! Only ONE exam.
2. Oracle recently announced new requirements for re-certification. Get ahead of your expiration date by upgrading your certification today.
1. Purchase an Upgrade Certification Discount Package to save 20% on the training, ePractice exams (where available) and exam vouchers to earn your Oracle Database 12c certification.
Upgrade Your Certification Today - Start by Viewing Exam Details
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional - upgrade from 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator OCP - upgrade from Oracle9i, Oracle Database 10g or 11g DBA OCA
Access Other Helpful Resources
- Blog: FAQs on Upgrading your Certification to Oracle Database 12c
- Webinar: Upgrade Your Certification to Oracle Database 12c (Recorded)
- Certification Discount Packages: If you would benefit from training, purchase it together with the certification exam voucher and save 20%.