By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Jan 16, 2015
With the deployment of your Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle Fusion Applications, the ultimate goal is to accelerate implementation and adoption so your business can realize the benefits these rich solutions offer.
Implementation team members need the skills and knowledge to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of your applications.
By better understanding the foundation and configuration options of your applications, team members can make better decisions during setup that best align with your business requirements.
To help you achieve these objectives, implementation training is strongly recommended.
These courses have been highly anticipated by Oracle customers. The following is a list of the new course releases. Most courses are applicable for both cloud and on-premises deployments.
Core Implementation Training for On-Premises Deployments
For those performing installation and administration tasks for an on-premises deployment we recommend:
- Fusion Applications R8: Installation and Patching (Coming Soon) (5 day course)
- Fusion Applications R7: Installation and Patching (2 day course)
- Fusion Applications R8: Provision Identity Management (2 day course)
To learn how to customize your applications, consider taking:
- Fusion Applications: Extend Applications with ADF (5 day course)
Core Implementation Training for Cloud and On-Premises Deployments
The following courses will teach you about the common procedures involved with setting up, configuring and securing your applications. Since these are application level courses, they apply to both cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Functional Setup Manager for Implementers (1 day course)
- Fusion Applications: Security Fundamentals (3 day course)
Fusion Financials Training
- Fusion Applications: Introduction to Financials Implementation (5 day course)
- Fusion Applications: Financial Reporting (3 day course)
- Fusion Applications: Accounting Hub Fundamentals (5 day course - for on-premises deployments only)
Fusion Procurement Training
- Fusion Applications: Procurement Implementation (5 day course)
Fusion Project Portfolio Management Training
Fusion Supply Chain Management Training
- Fusion Applications: Order Orchestration Implementation (5 day course - for on-premises deployments only)
Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) Training
- Fusion Applications: HCM Global Human Resources (5 day course)
- Fusion Applications:HCM Talent Management (4 day course)
- Fusion Applications: HCM Security (2 day course)
- Fusion Applications: HCM Benefits (5 day course)
- Fusion Applications: HCM Payroll Implementation (US) (5 day course)
Oracle Sales Cloud Training
- Oracle Sales Cloud Implementation (5 day course)
- Oracle Sales Cloud Extensibility (4 day course)
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Incentive Compensation (5 day course)
Explore our extensive list of courses available in our Training On Demand format:
- Oracle Fusion Applications - Training On Demand Courses
- Oracle Sales Cloud - Training On Demand Courses
Training On Demand courses are high quality recorded classroom sessions taught by top Oracle instructors. Each course comes with a dedicated lab environment to give you hands-on experience. Access your course at any time during your subscription, making this format ideal for those with a busy work schedule.