Monday Sep 14, 2015
Wednesday Feb 04, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Feb 04, 2015
As enterprises continue to migrate and adopt Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2, we continue to see strong demand for training. Courses are available in both traditional classroom and our popular online Live Virtual Class formats.
Here are some key training opportunities you may want to consider.
One of the most significant new features of Oracle E-Business Suite Rel 12.2 is 'Online Patching'. This allows you to apply patches while the system is still running, which reduces the patching and maintenance downtime.
Such a significant transition does, however, require an understanding of the new patching model, the terminology, and the tools that underpin the online patching operation. The following course will help you meet this objective.
System administrators need to understand the concepts and functions critical to their job role as it pertains to your applications. The following course covers implementing and managing the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Oracle Workflow Manager allows system administrators to define and manage business processes. You can route relevant information to decision makers, automate processes, deliver electronic notifications to users in a given workflow, and monitor your processes as they are implemented. The following course will teach you how to design, administer, and manage workflow processes.
Training for the Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management is designed to help implementers and end users set up, use, and manage their financial applications. The following course provides a deep dive into implementation considerations for setting up and using Oracle Subledger Accounting. You'll walk away with the knowledge to create and translate journal entries to the General Ledger.
The next course is for those who need to know how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivables processing.
If you're looking to learn how to perform the steps to setup Oracle Inventory in support of Oracle Order Management, including how to create subinventories, units of measure and items, then you should take the following course.
Effective inventory management is critical to any successful manufacturing operation. The following course will show you how to setup, define, and perform inventory transactions, while reflecting the logical flow of the processes involved in inventory management.
Learn more about all of the available training for the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Thursday Dec 18, 2014
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Dec 18, 2014
Free Instructional Videos
Explore the following free instructional videos covering Oracle HCM Cloud applications.
These videos are part of the new Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream.
What is the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream?
The Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream is a new subscription-based learning service designed to help you regularly broaden and deepen your knowledge of your Oracle HCM Cloud applications, including Global HR, Talent Management and Workforce Management.
As your business needs change and your Oracle applications evolve, your team will benefit from instant access to critical knowledge that helps you to stay up-to-date. Oracle Learning Streams are available for individual users or teams.
Each subscription provides one year of unlimited access to:
- Hundreds of instructional videos delivered by Oracle subject matter experts. This is an ever growing collection with new and refreshed video titles continuously added.
- Topics covered:
- Best practices
- User transactions
- Tips and tricks
- Product overviews
- Product enhancements
- Advanced topics
- Live monthly webinars on hot topics
- Opportunities to connect live with instructors online in 'Meet the Expert' sessions or over email; get answers to your questions
- Key features and functionality to enhance your learning experience:
- Robust video search capabilities
- Ability to request new videos on topics of interest
- Ability to build your own learning queue
Who Will Benefit?
The Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream is ideal for HR professionals and technical team members of all experience levels. HR professionals will appreciate the user transaction videos.
For technical professionals, access implementation, configuration, administration, integration and security videos.
You can preview two minutes from any title in the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream.
Here are some titles to give you a flavor:
Find Out More
- Check out the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream
- Find out how to subscribe to an Oracle Learning Stream by visiting: education.oracle.com/streams
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Breanne Cooley on Feb 19, 2014
By Jim Vonick, Senior Product Manager, Oracle University
Training should be a part of your PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management implementation plan. This holds true for both upgrades and new implementations.
Why Enroll in PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
- Training helps you develop the skills and knowledge needed to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of your PeopleSoft applications in support of your organization's HCM processes.
- Hands-on courses offer you step-by-step instruction for implementing, using and maintaining your applications.
- You'll develop an understanding of the application and configuration options so you can make better decisions during your implementation.
- Training can also help you identify any additional development work that may be necessary to customize your applications.
- You'll know how to ensure integration between different modules within your overall business process.
Who Needs PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
Project team training is critical at the start of a new implementation, including configuration training on the core application modules being implemented. Courses vary based on your role in the implementation and ongoing use of the application.
Oracle University's PeopleSoft 9.2 training is designed for these job roles:
· Configuration or functional implementers
· Implementation consultants (including Oracle partners)
· Super users
· Business analysts
· Financial reporting specialists
PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management - Available Training
Oracle University offers over 20 courses for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications. Accelerated courses, which include content from two courses, are recommended for more experienced team members.
Watch this short video to see an overview of all available PeopleSoft training.
Some of the available courses include:
New Features and Delta Courses
Core Training Courses
Functional Training Courses
North America Specific Courses
North America Accelerated Courses
Browse Oracle University’s entire selection of PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management training courses to learn more.
Thursday Jan 30, 2014
By Breanne Cooley on Jan 30, 2014
By Jim Vonick, Senior Product Manager, Oracle University
Who Should Consider PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management Training?
If you’re performing an upgrade or a new rollout, proper training should be incorporated into every PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management implementation plan.
Are you part of a project team in charge of implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials for your company? Or perhaps you're a partner implementing for your customer. In either case, investing in focused, hands-on training will maximize the impact of this financial management solution.
Courses vary based on your role in the implementation and ongoing use of the application.
PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial training is designed for these job roles:
- Configuration or functional implementers - dedicated business users who will manage the implementation project. They need to understand the business requirements associated with setting up the application.
- Implementation consultants (Oracle partners)
- Super users
- Business analysts
- Financial reporting apecialists
When Should You Enroll in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management Training?
Training is critical at the start of a new implementation. Oracle University courses deep dive into configuration training on the core application modules being implemented. Training should be considered during the planning stages of a project so you can begin to align the expertise within your company, as well as that of any consultants who may be assisting you.
How Will PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management Training Help You?
Enrolling in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management training courses will help you understand the functionality most relevant to complete your end-to-end business processes; you'll also walk away with the ability to identify any additional development work that may be necessary to customize applications. Furthermore, you'll develop the skills to ensure proper integration between different modules within the overall business process.
Watch this short video to get an overview of all PeopleSoft training. Courses are available for more PeopleSoft Financial Management applications. Accelerated courses, which include content from two courses, are ideal for more experienced team members.
New Features Course:
Functional Training Courses:
- PeopleSoft General Ledger Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Payables Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Receivables Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Asset Management Rel 9.2
- Expenses Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Project Costing Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Billing Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft PS / nVision for General Ledger Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft General Ledger Foundation Accelerated Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Billing / Receivables Accelerated Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Purchasing / Payable Accelerated Rel 9.2
Ready to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of your PeopleSoft applications in support of your organization’s financial management processes?
Invest in courses that will teach you step-by-step how to implement, use and maintain your applications. You'll develop a deeper understanding of the application and configuration options to help you make the right implementation decisions for your organization.
Want to Learn More?
Browse Oracle University's selection of PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial Management training courses today.
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training. Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Streams,
- Oracle Learning Cloud and
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- Application Express Training: Learn to Develop Database-Centric Web Applications
- Moving Beyond the Classroom: the Evolution of Learning and How to Incorporate it into Your Training Strategy
- Oracle DBAs: Are You Ready for the Future?
- Learn All About Your Oracle CPQ Cloud Applications
- 2-Minute SOA Suite Tech Tip: Reusable Templates in Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Oracle Linux 7 – Get Trained on this Exciting New Release!
- New Oracle Training On Demand Courses for November - Just Released!
- What Database Professionals Need to Know About Security
- Oracle Cloud “Platform as a Service” Training - Available Now!
- New Oracle Learning Subscriptions & Cloud Certifications! Releasing Now at Oracle OpenWorld 2015