By Breanne Cooley on Jan 17, 2014
By Jim Vonick, Senior Product Manager, Oracle University
System administrators for Oracle Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service hold a myriad of responsibilities to ensure your organization gets the most out of these services to recruit and leverage top talent.
Oracle University offers a well defined progression of courses to help you leverage this solution. The knowledge gained from these hands-on courses helps system administrators acquire the knowledge and skills to configure and administer your cloud-based talent management platform.
The following guide presents the set of courses in the order recommended for new administrators. It will help you identify the right training that fits your needs.
- Taleo (TEE): Getting Started With the Recruiting Center: this course is for system administrators and end users who want to learn about the Recruiting Center. You'll learn how to perform the essential recruiting tasks, which include creating and managing requisitions, searching for candidates, moving candidates through the selection process, extending offers and hiring candidates. No prerequisites necessary.
- Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration: system administrators will learn how to create users and groups, apply security settings, set user password options and navigate configuration menus. No prerequisites necessary.
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service
- Taleo (TEE): Essentials of Recruiting Configuration: this course is designed for system administrators who are new to Taleo Recruiting Configuration. Learn about the wide range of configurations that can be made in the system. Prerequisites: Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration
- Taleo (TEE): Building Career Sections for System Administrators: learn how to build a Career Sections website that's used to post open positions. Prerequisites: Taleo (TEE): Getting Started with the Recruiting Center; Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration
- Taleo (TEE): Advanced Recruiting Configuration: this course is designed for system administrators who are ready to learn about advanced features of the Recruiting Center. These features include how to configure skills assessments, how to configure the advanced search default form, how to create automated tasks and how to manage the offer process. Prerequisites: Taleo (TEE): Essentials of Recruiting Configuration; Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration
- Taleo (TEE): Transitions System Administration: administrators who are new to the Taleo Transition module will learn how to build an end-to-end transitions process. Prerequisite: Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration
Oracle Taleo Performance Management Cloud Service
- Taleo (TEE): Performance System Administration: learn how to configure Taleo Performance modules, including how to set up and use goals management, performance reviews, succession planning and development and career planning. Prerequisites: Taleo (TEE): Getting Started with the Recruiting Center; Taleo (TEE): Introduction to Configuration
Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service
- Taleo: Learn System and User Configuration: get the tools and practice you need to perform the essential system and user configuration tasks in LearnCenter. No prerequisites necessary.
Taleo ACE Program
The Taleo ACE Program is designed to expand and validate your expertise. Complete required training and pass an assessment that measures your comprehension. Learn more about these programs by exploring the links below.