As the world becomes more and more digital, technology is changing the face of IT education. In the past, students signed up for classes and went to education centers to learn. While today's students can still go to a classroom if they prefer, it's becoming more and more popular to take training on digital devices, including desktops, laptops and tablets. Plus, it's now possible to access lab environments and classroom materials on those same machines.
is considered the ‘primary’ delivery method of IT training for about 45% of
– International Data Corporation (IDC)
Digital Learning Advantages
The move to digital training (or eLearning) has many advantages. Students have essentially grown up using computers, so going digital is a simple switch from the traditional classroom. Anytime, anywhere, training fits into a busy schedule and gives students the luxury of making progress at their own rate. Travel is no longer required, helping save time and money. When done right, the move to digital learning provides more people with greater access to the best instruction from top instructors, with content that is fresh, thorough and up to date.
Three Ways to Go Digital
Oracle University offers our top classroom training courses in digital formats that you can access from your home, office or any convenient location. Choose from three delivery options, depending on your preference: Oracle Training On Demand, Live Virtual Class or Self-Study Courses.
Training On Demand gives you all the benefits of classroom training, including access to hands-on labs, without having to travel or be dependent on course schedules.
Live Virtual Class Training
- Get the complete classroom experience in a streaming video format.
- Access content as often as you want for 90 days.
- Learn at your own pace with options to pause, fast forward and replay.
- Take classes on your own schedule and remotely via mobile devices.
- Select the lessons you want to view or search for topics to review.
brings the best of Oracle University's traditional instructor-led training and labs directly to you via a highly interactive, online learning environment.
- Delivered by live instructors with full access to lab environments.
- Classes available in multiple time zones and languages.
- Extended lab access for 24 hours a day for the duration of the class.
- Live support available 24 hours a day, before and after class.
- Can be customized for your business or delivered as one of Oracle University's Private Events.
Self-Study Courses include interactive, multimedia training that you can download.
- You can access as many times as you wish for an unlimited time.
- These courses can also be purchased in multi-course bundles for maximum convenience.
- Learn and study anytime, anywhere.
Digital Training Can Help You Become Oracle Certified
Furthermore, qualifying courses taken in the Training On Demand and Live Virtual Class formats satisfy Oracle certification requirements, which makes preparing for your certification exams even easier. Oracle University also offers Certification Discount Packages in these formats.
To save money on high-quality digital training courses delivered to your laptop, phone or tablet, explore a wide variety of Oracle University discount packages today.
-Oracle University Marketing Team