By Jstiles-Oracle on May 26, 2015
Each month Oracle University releases numerous new courses to make sure our training portfolio is current.
Courses are typically available both in the classroom and online. Here's a quick summary of some of the courses that we anticipate will be popular with customers.
Top New Courses for May
- Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications (18.104.22.168)
- Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources
- Oracle HCM Cloud: US Payroll
- Oracle Sales Cloud Workshop
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Implementation
- Oracle HCM Cloud: Fast Formula
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x for Architects
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management 11.1.2 Modeling (22.214.171.124)
- Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL and PL/SQL New Features
- Oracle Database 11g: Administer a Data Warehouse
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Administration
- Oracle Linux Advanced Administration
Explore all of Oracle's training and certifications at education.oracle.com.