Wednesday Mar 23, 2016
Thursday Dec 18, 2014
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Dec 18, 2014
Free Instructional Videos
Explore the following free instructional videos covering Oracle HCM Cloud applications.
These videos are part of the new Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream.
What is the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream?
The Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream is a new subscription-based learning service designed to help you regularly broaden and deepen your knowledge of your Oracle HCM Cloud applications, including Global HR, Talent Management and Workforce Management.
As your business needs change and your Oracle applications evolve, your team will benefit from instant access to critical knowledge that helps you to stay up-to-date. Oracle Learning Streams are available for individual users or teams.
Each subscription provides one year of unlimited access to:
- Hundreds of instructional videos delivered by Oracle subject matter experts. This is an ever growing collection with new and refreshed video titles continuously added.
- Topics covered:
- Best practices
- User transactions
- Tips and tricks
- Product overviews
- Product enhancements
- Advanced topics
- Live monthly webinars on hot topics
- Opportunities to connect live with instructors online in 'Meet the Expert' sessions or over email; get answers to your questions
- Key features and functionality to enhance your learning experience:
- Robust video search capabilities
- Ability to request new videos on topics of interest
- Ability to build your own learning queue
Who Will Benefit?
The Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream is ideal for HR professionals and technical team members of all experience levels. HR professionals will appreciate the user transaction videos.
For technical professionals, access implementation, configuration, administration, integration and security videos.
You can preview two minutes from any title in the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream.
Here are some titles to give you a flavor:
Find Out More
- Check out the Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Stream
- Find out how to subscribe to an Oracle Learning Stream by visiting: education.oracle.com/streams
Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Breanne Cooley on Feb 19, 2014
By Jim Vonick, Senior Product Manager, Oracle University
Training should be a part of your PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management implementation plan. This holds true for both upgrades and new implementations.
Why Enroll in PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
- Training helps you develop the skills and knowledge needed to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of your PeopleSoft applications in support of your organization's HCM processes.
- Hands-on courses offer you step-by-step instruction for implementing, using and maintaining your applications.
- You'll develop an understanding of the application and configuration options so you can make better decisions during your implementation.
- Training can also help you identify any additional development work that may be necessary to customize your applications.
- You'll know how to ensure integration between different modules within your overall business process.
Who Needs PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
Project team training is critical at the start of a new implementation, including configuration training on the core application modules being implemented. Courses vary based on your role in the implementation and ongoing use of the application.
Oracle University's PeopleSoft 9.2 training is designed for these job roles:
· Configuration or functional implementers
· Implementation consultants (including Oracle partners)
· Super users
· Business analysts
· Financial reporting specialists
PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management - Available Training
Oracle University offers over 20 courses for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications. Accelerated courses, which include content from two courses, are recommended for more experienced team members.
Watch this short video to see an overview of all available PeopleSoft training.
Some of the available courses include:
New Features and Delta Courses
Core Training Courses
Functional Training Courses
North America Specific Courses
North America Accelerated Courses
Browse Oracle University’s entire selection of PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management training courses to learn more.
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training.
Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Subscriptions,
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- NEW Security Learning Subscription – Preview for FREE Now!
- Why is Java the Most Popular Programming Language?
- New Oracle VM Server for x86 Training: Now Available!
- Low Unemployment Numbers Point to an IT Talent Shortage
- Oracle Utilities - A Training Solution for Your Implementation Team
- New Courses, Learning Subscriptions and Certifications for June 2016 - Just Released!
- Going to Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? Don’t Miss Out on Oracle Preconference Training!
- Demand for Big Data Skills is Growing. Are You Ready?
- New WebLogic Classes Releasing in June, 2016 – Enroll Today!
- Mind the Gap - How Can Young Job Candidates Increase Employer Satisfaction?