Monday May 16, 2016
Wednesday Nov 05, 2014
By Breanne Cooley on Nov 05, 2014
By Laura Garza, Principal Instructor for Oracle University
Often when teaching Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), I get many questions concerning:
1) The different OBIA repositories
2) Selecting an OBIA offering and Functional Area
3) ODI terminology and how it relates to OBIA
The Different OBIA Repositories:
- The Oracle BI Application Oracle Data Integrator repository contains the OBIA specific prebuilt ETL logic.
- The Oracle BI Application Components repository contains the repository for the Configuration Manager and Functional Setup Manager. It also contains the load plan definitions, setup objects and domain mapping to name a few.
Monday Jan 20, 2014
By Breanne Cooley on Jan 20, 2014
Ready to move forward with your career?
Start the new year by signing up for training, or get your first or second or third Oracle certification. Perhaps these highlights of what’s new at Oracle University will inspire you.
XML (Extensible Markup Language) is a flexible way to create common information formats and share both the format and the data on the World Wide Web, intranets, and elsewhere. Get started today with Oracle University's training options:
New Oracle BI Applications 11g and Oracle Data Integrator 12c Training Consider taking one of these new courses to give yourself a knowledge boost: PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 Training Oracle University continues to make additional PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 training available to meet your business needs: New Acme Packet Training Oracle recently acquired Acme Packet, and Oracle University now offers training for Network Session Delivery and Control Infrastructure solutions: New Oracle Utilities Training for Smart Grid Gateway We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section and hope to see you in class! - The Marketing Team, Oracle University
New Oracle BI Applications 11g and Oracle Data Integrator 12c Training
Consider taking one of these new courses to give yourself a knowledge boost:
PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 Training
Oracle University continues to make additional PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 training available to meet your business needs:
New Acme Packet Training
Oracle recently acquired Acme Packet, and Oracle University now offers training for Network Session Delivery and Control Infrastructure solutions:
New Oracle Utilities Training for Smart Grid Gateway
We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section and hope to see you in class!
- The Marketing Team, Oracle University
Wednesday May 08, 2013
By Kjones-Oracle on May 08, 2013
May is here, and so are several new and updated courses for Hyperion, Identity Management, Data Integration, Oracle BI and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.
Virtualization remains at the top of the IT priority list for enterprises in 2013, so we thought we would remind you about our top server virtualization training courses.
Featured Training and Certification for Database & Systems
Oracle's server virtualization products support x86 and SPARC architectures. Training is available to help you get the best from both architectures.
Calling all experienced Oracle Certified Associate Solaris System Administrators! The Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator certification is still in beta (which means you can take the exam at a discount!) through May 25, 2013. Prep with the Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training course.
Featured Training for Java & Fusion Middleware
We have a few new courses in Identity Management, Data Integration and Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management. We also recently updated two of our most popular BI courses to include Exalytics.
• Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management 11.1.2 Detailed Modeling
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2 for Financial Management
• Oracle BI 11g: New Features and Exalytics
• Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards - Select courses are now scheduled to run on an Exalytics box
• LDAP and Directory Services: Essentials
• Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Advanced Integration and Development
Featured Training for Oracle Applications
Additional training is now available for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1. Learn how to efficiently and effectively implement and use your JD Edwards, while taking advantage of the usability and productivity enhancements in the most recent release.
Tools and Technology Courses:
Supply Chain Management Courses:
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne PDM / MCA 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Forecast Management Rel 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management Rel 9.x
Looking for training or certification on another topic? Let us know what you're interested in hearing about by leaving a comment below.
-Kate, Oracle University Market Development Manager
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training.
Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Subscriptions,
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- Trained Millennial = Happy Millennial
- Succeed in the Cloud - Take Oracle Cloud Learning Courses
- Learn About Exadata Database Machine 12c through Oracle Training
- Oracle Linux 7 – What’s New Training from Oracle University
- New Training and Certifications in July
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Training - Now Available!
- NEW Oracle SuperCluster Training for Database Administrators
- How Companies Are Using Big Data
- The Big Picture on Big Data
- New PeopleSoft Training for Technical & Implementation Teams - Now Available!