Monday Dec 21, 2015
Wednesday Feb 04, 2015
By Jim Vonick-Oracle on Feb 04, 2015
As enterprises continue to migrate and adopt Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2, we continue to see strong demand for training. Courses are available in both traditional classroom and our popular online Live Virtual Class formats.
Here are some key training opportunities you may want to consider.
One of the most significant new features of Oracle E-Business Suite Rel 12.2 is 'Online Patching'. This allows you to apply patches while the system is still running, which reduces the patching and maintenance downtime.
Such a significant transition does, however, require an understanding of the new patching model, the terminology, and the tools that underpin the online patching operation. The following course will help you meet this objective.
System administrators need to understand the concepts and functions critical to their job role as it pertains to your applications. The following course covers implementing and managing the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Oracle Workflow Manager allows system administrators to define and manage business processes. You can route relevant information to decision makers, automate processes, deliver electronic notifications to users in a given workflow, and monitor your processes as they are implemented. The following course will teach you how to design, administer, and manage workflow processes.
Training for the Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management is designed to help implementers and end users set up, use, and manage their financial applications. The following course provides a deep dive into implementation considerations for setting up and using Oracle Subledger Accounting. You'll walk away with the knowledge to create and translate journal entries to the General Ledger.
The next course is for those who need to know how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivables processing.
If you're looking to learn how to perform the steps to setup Oracle Inventory in support of Oracle Order Management, including how to create subinventories, units of measure and items, then you should take the following course.
Effective inventory management is critical to any successful manufacturing operation. The following course will show you how to setup, define, and perform inventory transactions, while reflecting the logical flow of the processes involved in inventory management.
Learn more about all of the available training for the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Wednesday Sep 11, 2013
Cloud Application Foundation – The #1 Application Foundation Across Conventional and Cloud Environments
By Breanne Cooley on Sep 11, 2013
Is your company looking to:
- Introduce new products faster?
- Reduce costs?
- Increase productivity?
Cloud Computing Can Help You Meet these Goals
Oracle’s Cloud Application Foundation provides a unified platform across conventional and Cloud environments, which helps companies deliver next generation applications, simplify operations, accelerate time-to-market, lower total cost of ownership and derive more value from their application infrastructure.
On July 11, 2013 Oracle released Cloud Application Foundation 12c.
We made significant enhancements to key products, including Oracle WebLogic Server 12c, the #1 application server across conventional and cloud environments, and Oracle Coherence 12c, the industry’s leading in-memory grid solution.
Oracle University is your source for training on Oracle’s industry-leading application server product line and next generation application grid products. Oracle University Application Server and Infrastructure training helps you develop the skills that will allow you to:
- Increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services.
- Simplify deployment and accelerate time-to-market.
- Reduce the time required to develop internet applications.
View video to learn about Oracle's Application Server & Infrastructure Training.
Enroll in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Coherence 12c Training Today
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I - In this course, you will learn how to perform the most important Oracle WebLogic Server 12c administrative tasks.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II - This course teaches you how to perform important Oracle WebLogic Server 12c administrative tasks. It is the continuation of the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I course.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: JMS Administration - Learn how to create and administer JMS resources on standalone servers and clusters.
- Oracle Coherence 12c: New Features - This course covers the new product features and enhancements added with the release of Coherence 3.1 and Coherence 12c. It is intended for the developer familiar with Coherence 3.6
Visit education.oracle.com/appserver to view all Application Server and Infrastructure courses and certification details.
-Jerilyn Stiles, Oracle University Principal Curriculum Product Manager
Oracle University is THE trusted provider of quality, expert Oracle training & certification.
All training is delivered by our Elite global team of Oracle experts and made available in multiple learning formats for anytime, anywhere training.
Delivery methods include:
- Traditional classroom,
- Live Virtual Class,
- Oracle Learning Subscriptions,
- Training On Demand.
For buying confidence all our training is backed by the unique 100% student satisfaction guarantee.
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle University Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle Certification Blog
- New WebLogic Classes Releasing in June, 2016 – Enroll Today!
- Mind the Gap - How Can Young Job Candidates Increase Employer Satisfaction?
- How Training Impacts Your Cloud Business Strategy
- New Courses and Certifications for May 2016 - Just Released!
- Oracle Commerce Training - Getting Started for Business Users
- A "Smart Nation" – a Vision for the Future of Singapore
- How SaaS Training Vendors Meet the Needs of Today’s Learner
- Learn Oracle Application Express – Based on Oracle Database and PL/SQL Technology
- Training Available for Oracle SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Cloud Services
- Expert Instructor Insights: Troubleshooting Application Engine