Oracle Financials Cloud is updated each quarter with a host of enhancements and new features. This presents customers with the challenge of staying on top of these changes over time. The Oracle Financials Cloud Learning Subscription is a learning solution designed to address this challenge. It helps technical and core team members stay up-to-date over the lifecycle of their financial applications.
What is the Oracle Financials Cloud Learning Subscription?
The Oracle Financials Cloud Learning Subscription provides unlimited access to content in the form of high quality training videos delivered by Oracle experts throughout the subscription period. Learn through step-by-step demonstrations, real world examples, and use cases. You can also practice with hands-on labs using live cloud environments.
Relevant Oracle Cloud certification exams are also included, enabling you to become Oracle certified.
Since Oracle Cloud services are regularly enhanced with new features, it is critical to stay on top of those changes. The training content in the learning subscription is updated with each new product release enabling you to learn as needed and to stay current on your evolving financial cloud applications.
This makes the Financials Cloud Learning Subscription an ideal way for technical and core team members to build skills, stay up-to-date, and get certified on Oracle Financials Cloud.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits?
- Updated training content for each product release enables you to stay current on the key new product enhancements
- Role-based training enables you to learn exactly what you need to know for your job role
- Hands-on labs allow you to practice on live cloud environments
- Access to instructors enable you to get answers to your questions from Oracle experts
- Learning paths provide guidance on the recommended order of training courses
- Certification exams provide the opportunity to validate your skills with an industry recognized credential
- Individual dashboards allow you to track your learning progress and achievements
- Real time reporting is available for organizations at the micro and macro level
Watch this video to get a quick tour of the latest features in our Oracle Learning Subscriptions.
Which Cloud Services Are Covered?
The Financials Cloud Learning Subscription includes training for the following cloud services:
- Accounting Hub
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Payables and Cash Management
- Receivables and Collections
- Revenues Management
- Risk Management
Which Learning Paths Are Included?
Learning Paths provide insight as to what you can learn in the Financials Cloud Learning Subscription. Here’s a list of the current learning paths:
- What’s New in Financials Cloud
- What's New in Risk Management
- Manage and Maintain Financials Cloud
- Getting Started with Financials Cloud
- Getting Started with General Ledger Core Team
- Getting Started with Payables Core Team
- Getting Started with Receivables and Collections Core Team
- Getting Started with Accounting Hub Core Team
- Getting Started with Revenue Management Core Team
- Getting Started with Risk Management Core Team Training
- Oracle Financials Cloud Assets Management Fundamentals
- Oracle Financials Cloud Expenses Fundamentals
- Become a Certified Financial Management – General Ledger Implementer
- Become a Certified Financial Management – Payables Implementer
- Become a Certified Financial Management – Receivables and Collections Implementer
- Become a Certified Financial Management – Revenue Management Implementer
- Become a Certified Financial Management – Accounting Hub Implementer
- Become a Certified Financial Management – Financial Reporting Compliance Implementer
Which certification exams are included?
This learning subscription provides you with one attempt to take each of the following Oracle Certification exams, at no additional charge, during the subscription period. Pass an exam and earn an Oracle Certification.