The Oracle Workforce Development Program is a worldwide program offered by Oracle University. It gives individuals in the community more options to develop the knowledge and experience with Oracle technologies that will position them for success in their careers.
Oracle’s Workforce Development program enables educational institutions and training partners to offer authorized Oracle training content as a part of existing certificate, diploma and degree programs. This makes it easier for more people to develop Oracle skills and earn credentials that will lead to career advancement.
Oracle University Provides Benefits for Military Veterans
On April 30, a new public-private partnership was announced by First Lady Michelle Obama that will enable thousands of service members to earn industry-recognized IT certifications before they transition from military service. Oracle was on site for this announcement at the White House - including Oracle University’s own Michelle Cross, who manages the Workforce Development Program for North America.
View the official Fact Sheet to read more about what Oracle University is doing to help veterans transition into the workforce.
First Lady Michelle Obama at the event:
Oracle University's Michelle Cross at the White House:
Oracle Workforce Development Program Benefits Include:
● Access to the latest Oracle training courses, including Database Administration, PL/SQL, Java, Linux, Primavera Project Management, Oracle Applications, JD Edwards, Siebel, PeopleSoft, eBusiness Financials, Solaris, Clinical, HR and SCM
● Comprehensive, lab-based, hands-on practice with Oracle software & hardware
● Flexible options to attend training – weekend and evening classes, Live Virtual classes, On Demand and more
● Validation of skills through industry recognized Oracle Certifications
● Expert assistance in choosing courses and educational paths
● Access to resources like eLance and oDesk to help Oracle Certified Professionals find work
Find a Workforce Development Partner In Your Area
To learn more and find a partner near you, visit workforce.oracle.com.
-Kate, Oracle University Market Development Manager