Oracle E-Business Suite Financials is trusted by
organizations worldwide to facilitate financial control and
corporate governance, while increasing efficiency and reducing
These solutions utilize standardized processes for shared services,
productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
Training for E-Business Suite Financials is designed
to help functional implementation team members and business users configure,
use, and manage their financial applications.
Top 10 Oracle E-Business Suite Financials Courses
Think ahead about how to get the most out of your E-Business Suite Financials
applications. Explore Oracle University's 10 most popular courses today.
- R12.2 Oracle General Ledger Management Fundamentals: teaches you the requirements for completing the accounting cycle in Oracle General Ledger. You'll also learn how to maximize accounting efficiencies across the enterprise.
- R12.2 Oracle Receivables Management Fundamentals: shows you how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivable processing. Learn about the overall order to cash process from order entry through bank reconciliation.
- R12.x Oracle Financials New Features Fundamentals: introduces you to the new features of Oracle Financials Release 12 applications. Learn how to set up the key new features and use them optimally.
- R12.x Oracle Financials Functional Foundation: provides an understanding of the architecture and primary business functions of the Oracle Financials applications.
- R12.2 Oracle Financial Applications Overview: presents the key concepts of the Oracle Financials applications. Learn how the applications work together across different flows, such as Procure to Pay and Order to Cash, to suit your business needs.
- R12.2 Oracle Subledger Accounting Fundamentals: deep dives into the implementation considerations for setting up and using Oracle Subbledger Accounting. Learn how to create subledger accounting entries and transfer journal entries to the general ledger.
- R12.x Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals: shows you how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process.
- R12.2 Oracle Asset Management Fundamentals: explores the fundamental concepts and implementation considerations of Oracle Asset Management.
- R12.x Oracle Cash Management Fundamentals: teaches you how to set up and use Oracle Cash Management to manage cash cycles.
- R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals: presents details about tax concepts, configuration, and tax processing so you can implement and use the Oracle E-Business Tax application.