Each quarter Oracle Cloud Applications deliver a new set of features. This means every three months you'll receive new functionality to help you efficiently and effectively manage your business. This also means you always have something new to learn.
The first release in 2020, Oracle Cloud Release 20A, contains over 500 new features. Whether you’re in the middle of an implementation or already using cloud applications, understanding how these features impact your business processes is essential to ensuring a successful and seamless update.
New Features Training
New features training for Release 20A is available at GA in Oracle University’s Cloud Learning Subscriptions. Many of the new micro learning videos are available now, and the additional courses will continue to be released through January, totaling 135 training videos. These videos explain the new features and why they are important to you.
If you’re not familiar with our learning subscriptions, updated training is added to the learning subscriptions for each Oracle Cloud release. This enables you to stay current as your applications evolve.
The training covers all of the Fusion SaaS product areas including:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
What are Cloud Learning Subscriptions?
Oracle University’s Cloud Learning Subscriptions are comprehensive, digital training solutions with content and included services designed for the technical and functional professionals in your organization, including:
- Project team members
- Power users, and
The learning experience in each subscription is tailored for each job role, so you can build and validate the knowledge and skills required to competently perform your specific job using your cloud applications. And as previously mentioned, training is added for each product release, so your entire team can stay current and remain on the same page as your cloud applications evolve. This is the true power of Cloud Learning Subscriptions.
Each subscription includes:
- Access to training for 12 months
- Access to content updates
- Learning paths
- Hands-on labs using live cloud environments
- Certification exams
- Access to instructors to get answers to your questions
- Skill checks
- Analytics at an individual and organizational level
And more ...
Watch this in-depth video for a demonstration of Cloud Learning Subscriptions.
New Courses for Release 20A
Here’s a sample of the new video titles for Release 20A by learning subscription.
- Global HR Cloud Learning Subscription
- What's New in Global Payroll Interface 20A
- Benefits : Redesigned Benefits Service Center
- Time and Labor: Time Entry and Time Change Request Enhancements
- What's New in Global Payroll 20A
- Absence Management: Re-Evaluate Open-Ended Absences for Schedule Changes
- Talent Management Cloud Learning Subscription
- Oracle Recruiting Cloud: Advertising Jobs - New Features 20A
- Oracle Recruiting Cloud: Hiring Activities - New Features 20A
- Learning Cloud: Learning Administrator Enhancements
- Learning Cloud: Using Flexfields with Approval Rules
- What's New in Transactional Business Intelligence for Recruiting 20A
- Financials Cloud Learning Subscription
- What's New in General Ledger 20A
- What's New in Receivables 20A
- What's New in Revenue Management 20A
- What's New In Financial Reporting Compliance for 20A
- What's New In Advanced Financial Controls for 20A
- Project Portfolio Management Cloud Learning Subscription
- Expedite Your Project Planning with a New User Experience
- What's New in Project Management 20A
- What's New in Resource Management and Task Management 20A
- What's New in Project Costing 20A
- Generate Invoices for Each Project
- Supply Chain Management Cloud Learning Subscription
- What's New in Order Management 20A
- Manufacturing: Quality Inspection Management Enhancements
- Sales and Operations Planning: Using a Demand Management Forecast as the Baseline for SOP Consensus Forecast - 20A
- Supply Planning: Introducing Backlog Management in 20A
- What's New in Supply Chain Collaboration 20A
- Procurement Cloud Learning Subscription
- What's New in Purchasing 20A
- What's New in Cross-Product Procurement Enhancements 20A
- What's New in Self Service Procurement 20A
- Sourcing: Enforce Sourcing Eligibility for Suppliers in Negotiations
- Sourcing: Improve Visibility and Control for Linked Supplier Contracts
- Sales Cloud Learning Subscription
- What's New in Customer Data Management 20A
- What's New in Contracts 20A
- What's New in Import/Export 20A
- What's New in Partner Relationship Management 20A
- What's New in Integration 20A