Exadata provides the highest-performing and most-available infrastructure for
running Oracle Database, whether it’s in the Oracle Cloud, on premises, or a
combination of both.
Oracle Exadata architecture features a scale-out design
with industry-standard servers and intelligent storage, including
state-of-the-art flash technology and a high-speed InfiniBand internal fabric.
This architecture provides 100 percent Oracle Database portability from on
premises to Oracle Public Cloud and back.
Oracle University's NEW Exadata
Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop introduces you to the Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Deep dive into the features and
capabilities of the Exadata Database Machine X6 product family.
various Exadata Database Machine features and configurations, while deep diving into the unique capabilities Exadata Storage Server delivers.
- Describe Exadata Storage Server and how it's different
from traditional database storage.
- List the key capabilities and features of Exadata
Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server.
- Initially configure Exadata Database Machine and make
appropriate up-front configuration decisions.
- Implement Exadata Storage Server security.
- Use query execution plans, statistics and wait events
to examine Exadata Smart Scan.
- Describe various options and best-practice
recommendations for consolidation on Exadata Database Machine.
- Describe several options for migrating to Database
Machine and how to select the best approach.
- Perform various maintenance tasks on Exadata Database
- Configure Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c in
conjunction with Exadata Database Machine.
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine using the monitoring
infrastructure inherently within Exadata Database Machine, along with the
monitoring capabilities exposed through Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Use other Oracle-supplied utilities for monitoring Exadata Database Machine.
Explore additional Engineered Systems Training today!