Your Oracle Solaris 11 Learning Path: for Newbies and Experts
By Kjones-Oracle on Jul 28, 2014
By Karen Sutherland, Oracle University Senior Practice Manager
Oracle Solaris 11.2 has certainly been the talk of the town over the past few months.
You may now be thinking about how to get more hands-on experience with Oracle Solaris 11.
Whether you've been working with Solaris for many years or you have minimal experience and are just getting started, Oracle University has the hands-on training you need to develop your skill set.
• Perform introductory system administration tasks.
• Configure zones and virtual networks.
• Use various troubleshooting techniques and tools to analyze and resolve system faults.
• Plan for and deploy a private Infrastructure as a Service cloud.
• Develop plans for deploying Oracle Solaris Zones server virtualization technology.
• Practice server virtualization.
Start by finding the learning path that's right for you:
2014 IT Career Finder report, Solaris skills are amongst some of the highest paying in the industry in 2014. Solaris “commands a six-figure salary: $104,710 on average.” Not too shabby.
What’s also great about Oracle University’s curriculum for Oracle Solaris is that it's aligned with our certification program. If you're thinking about earning an Oracle certification in the future, we recommend purchasing one of many certification discount packages to save money.
These discount packages give you the opportunity to save up to 20% when you purchase your training together with your 6-month certification exam voucher.
Get started today!